|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Image:NASA Apollo 17 Lunar Roving Vehicle.png vs Image:NASA Apollo 17 Lunar Roving Vehicle edit 1.png
Hi Seddon, you are stating on the second image that this one was edited by you. You do not tell, however, what you did and I fail to see the difference on an initial view of these two pictures. Could you please elaborate this? The point is that the first of these two images was tagged as dupe which is ok only if we have two identical copies of the same image. (Otherwise, one of them should be filed for a regular deletion process.) Thanks for your support and best wishes, AFBorchert (talk) 15:01, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 09:33, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Seddon user page header.png was uncategorized on 20 September 2009.
- Image:Wikivoices.svg was uncategorized on 25 December 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:46, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Wikivoices.png was uncategorized on 25 December 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:46, 26 December 2009 (UTC)