User talk:Stang

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This is a Wikimedia Commons user talk page.

This is not an article, file or the talk page of an article or file. If you find this page on any site other than the Wikimedia Commons you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than the Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Stang.

This is the user talk page of Stang, where you can send messages and comments to Stang.

  • Be polite.
  • Be friendly.
  • Assume good faith.
  • No personal attacks.
  • Please sign and date your entries by clicking on the appropriate button or by typing four tildes (~~~~) at the end.
  • Put new text under old text.
  • New to Wikimedia Commons? Welcome! Ask questions, get answers as soon as possible.
  • Click here to start a new topic.

Automatic unco changes[edit]

Hi. Emoji u1f917.svg
I was trying to make same category changes in two files, but they were automatically undone by you. Is there any protection on the images for such a thing to happen? Are there any template on the images doing this?

Minerva97 (talk) 21:47, 1 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Batman cosplay - Masked Mateo - Photo Jonin.jpg[edit]

Hello, Stang.

In order to check the declaration of consent for all enquiries about this file (Ticket#: 2022010410003811), do not hesitate to contact the author, PhotoJonin. He's a very friendly person, I'm sure he's willing to answer any questions the Volunteer Response Team may have. :-)

Best regards. --Guise (talk) 20:17, 6 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Sir urgent[edit]

Can you please remove the idiot who gave his address out from edit history on red circle — Preceding unsigned comment added by John Johsua (talk • contribs) 21:33, 6 January 2022 (UTC) (UTC)[reply]

Your most memorable shot of 2021[edit]

Happy New Year! As always at the beginning of the new year, I'm inviting you to share your most memorable shot of the past year. Which of your photos stood out in 2021? Which image created special memories that you'd like to share with others? On behalf of the Commons Photographers User Group I wish you, your family, and your friends all the best for 2022. Warmly, --Frank Schulenburg (talk) 03:25, 8 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Uploaded image review and update![edit]

Hi Stang, Hope all is well. I'm writing to thank you for taking your time to review my uploaded images. I also want to reach out to inform you that I was able to locate the original file / source for the image (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Omar_%22Sin_Fin%22_Suarez_-_foto_para_promoci%C3%B3n_de_su_primer_Album_%22Sin_Fingimiento%22_-_2016.jpg) in question. Furthermore, I was able to make some adjustment to the description and the source, I'm not sure if I did everything correctly but if not can you please help me out?

Thanks and best wishes, Steve! — Preceding unsigned comment added by SteveJClay (talk • contribs) 17:30, 9 January 2022 (UTC) (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-02[edit]

01:22, 11 January 2022 (UTC)

File:The Hatchling by Trigger, World Premiere in Plymouth UK, image credit Damian Pudner.jpg,
File:The Hatchling Dragon Kite by Trigger, image credit Damian Pudner.jpg,
File:The Hatchling Dragon Puppet by Trigger, image credit Damian Pudner.jpg
[edit]

Regarding your VRTS tags on the above three image filepages: I am the one who organised the donation of the three photographs via the company (Trigger) which owns the puppet/kite in the pictures, the pictures being ultimately donated by the photographer Damien Pudner. Very generously, in response to my request for free-use pictures, User:Layes7 (talk · contribs) (a representative of Trigger) contacted the photographer Pudner, got his permission and uploaded the three images on his behalf.

When I saw the VRTS tag on one of the photographs, I immediately emailed Layes7 and explained that an email should immediately be sent to you, to prove that permission had been given. I heard nothing back from her, so after a couple of days I emailed and rang Danien Pudner (the author of the photographs) and asked him to email you with his permission, and he happily agreed on the phone to do so.

According to your current tag on those three photographs, you have received his email but something has gone wrong. Please would you kindly let me know (by email if you wish) what I can do to put this right. Commons is an arcane, labyrinthine and rule-ridden organisation to people not familiar with it, and I'm guessing that they've just missed out something that you need to know. And neither of them spend time on WP so I doubt if they will have seen your tags.

So before I contact them about it I need full information about what has gone wrong. Please let me know if they need to explain anything specific to you. As mentioned above, I have spoken to both of them on the phone about the pictures, and they are both perfectly cooperative, willing, and keen to let WP have the photographs. Your tag appears to be concerned with locations of publication, permission etc. As far as I know, we are all in the UK. I am in Yorkshire, Pudner's photography business is in Plymouth (Devon), and Trigger - as far as I know - is based in Bristol (south-west England). I don't know where the pictures would have been published previously (if at all) - it could be anywhere since Trigger would have wanted national publicity - however I was not told whether the pictures had already been published.

I would like to sort this out without irritating the company and the photographer in any way, if possible, because they have been so generous and cooperative so far. Thank you. Storye book (talk) 15:35, 13 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Update. Thank you for kindly emailing the photographer with specific instructions about what you need, and for copying me in. I shall leave it a few days to see whether the images get un-tagged, and if nothing happens I shall contact the photographer again to see whether I can help. Thank you again for your kind cooperation. Storye book (talk) 21:31, 13 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]
Thank you so much, Stang, for sorting out this verification issue. Your consideration for the author and your help are very much appreciated. Storye book (talk) 20:40, 15 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-03[edit]

09:30, 19 January 2022 (UTC)

Image right Pietra de Mello-Pittman Wikipedia page[edit]

Hello,

Recently, the creator of this image https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietra_De_Mello-Pittman#/media/File:Pietra_Mello-Pittman_Co-founder_of_Sisters_Grimm.jpg sent an email with an approval to use it on the Wikipedia page. Is there still a problem with the rights or anything else is needed in order to finish the approval process?

Thanks. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ellaspirawiki291 (talk • contribs) 09:30, 19 January 2022 (UTC) (UTC)[reply]

Return YouTube Dislike[edit]

The Creator allowed us to use the image, if you want to see for your self, https://discord.gg/mYnESY4Md5 — Preceding unsigned comment added by TzarN64 (talk • contribs) 01:25, 20 January 2022 (UTC) (UTC)[reply]

File:Bp Karol Pękala.jpg[edit]

Hello - thank you very much for your attention. I don't know what it is about - by posting the photo on Wikimedia Commons, I stated that I am its author and I consent to its publication. The photo of Bishop Karol Pękala, which I posted on Wikipedia (via Wikimedia Commons), is of poor quality because it is a frame taken from a digitalized 8mm film shot and developed by me with my 8mm film camera "Admira 8 IIa" on August 2, 1963 during the indulgence ceremony in the Franciscans monastery in Zakliczyn (Poland). This frame was then slightly tweaked by me in Photoshop 7. I have this movie in my archive and I can send you a few seconds of it (several hundred frames) from which I took this frame. Ten minutes ago I sent to Permissions - Wikimedia Commons <permissions-commons@wikimedia.org> an e-mail: Sirs - In reference to my previous e-mail to you, I declare that I am the author and owner of the photo of Bishop Karol Pękala (File: Bp Karol Pękala.jpg) posted on Wikimedia Commons and I consent to the publication of this photo. With my best regards – Kamil Teremeski

89.64.40.121 11:19, 22 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-04[edit]

21:36, 24 January 2022 (UTC)

Affiliations Committee (AffCom) Member & Advisor Elections - Final Reminder for January 2022[edit]

Translations are available.

This is a friendly reminder that the Affiliations Committee – which is responsible for guiding volunteers in establishing and sustaining Wikimedia chapters, thematic organizations, and user groups – is seeking new members and advisors! The deadline to post your application on the Member nomination page and Advisor nomination is 31 January 2022.

If you know somebody you think may be interested, please share and encourage them to consider applying. If you have any questions please email affcom@wikimedia.org before the application deadline or reach out to any of the current members. Good luck to all the candidates!

On behalf of the committee,
FULBERT (talk) 17:32, 25 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Uploaded image mounir lazzez review and update[edit]

Hi @wikimedia/Stang A photo has been posted and the email has been confirmed. I need you to review it Lazzez. And thank (Georges st (talk) 09:44, 26 January 2022 (UTC)).[reply]

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mounir-Lazzez.png (Georges st (talk) 09:46, 26 January 2022 (UTC)).[reply]

File:Bp Karol Pękala.jpg[edit]

once more

Hello Stang - on January 22, 2022 - as proposed by "Permissions - Wikimedia Commons" - I opened the website <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/COM:RELGEN>. There I answered all the questions and finally - as instructed - I copied and sent the text that appeared in the frame. My best regards - Kamil Teremeski (talk) 09:44, 27 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]

File:Pietra Mello-Pittman Co-founder of Sisters Grimm.jpg[edit]

Hello Stang, when you confirm the license for an image, like File:Pietra Mello-Pittman Co-founder of Sisters Grimm.jpg, please make sure that the correct license tag is also displayed on the file page. Thanks, AntiCompositeNumber (talk) 17:58, 29 January 2022 (UTC)[reply]

The Signpost: 30 January 2022[edit]

Tech News: 2022-05[edit]

17:40, 31 January 2022 (UTC)

IAND logo photo removal?????[edit]

You just sent me an email message that a file I just posted would be removed. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Original_IAND_logo_patch.jpg

Why? I own the photo. I took the photo with my camera as I plainly state on the above photo web page.

EDIT. No need to reply as photo has already been removed.

So much for trying to improve a page that you yourself (wiki) state "This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it"!

KevinVD (talk) 17:46, 5 February 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Checkuser[edit]

Hi again. Thanks for adding requests for it, but please remove "{{checkuser requests to be listed}}" when you are done transcluding.   — Jeff G. please ping or talk to me 11:55, 5 February 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Thank You[edit]

I admit I was wrong all this time and disobeyed the rules even though I've been banned twice. I hope that for my future studies and finally it's okay I was blocked from wikimedia commons according to punishment according to me.

Thank You, good luck for Stang MrsMantunku (talk) 13:10, 5 February 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Commons:Deletion requests/Files uploaded by Scorpius59[edit]

Hi, Please be more careful when creating DRs. This one includes many buildings which are obviously in the public domain, so I am closing it as invalid. Thanks, Yann (talk) 15:31, 5 February 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-06[edit]

21:14, 7 February 2022 (UTC)

Tech News: 2022-07[edit]

19:17, 14 February 2022 (UTC)

Map of Diplomatic missions of USA[edit]

Sorry to bother, I was just curious why you were reverting the changes to the File page for this image? It appeared the captions were helpful, but it seems you do not feel the same. May I ask why this is? 68.70.131.42 23:39, 14 February 2022 (UTC)[reply]

About the permission of File:Wannasleep 1.jpg[edit]

I'm not familiar with the usage of Wikimedia Commons, need your help. Thank you.

After connecting to the owner of Wannasleep 1.jpg, he sent the email of "release of wannasleep 1.jpg". But, I still got the message on the page of File:Wannasleep 1.jpg "An email has been received at VRTS concerning this file, and can be read here by users with a VRTS account. However, the message was not sufficient to confirm permission for this file." The file's license was shown here :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFLjxAJO1K/

In the url, there is a note "© 2022. This work is licensed under a CC BY 4.0 license." .

Besides, the owner gave me the original file.

Chiafishh (talk)

File:Turkmen Yurt TV[edit]

Here is the Copyright: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11g8w9yPbbvmm2q97E4RdH05K4Dwr-WH7/view?usp=drivesdk I also wrote that they contact Wikimedia and say they agree with the copyright. — Preceding unsigned comment added by TayfunEt. (talk • contribs) 20:43, 20 February 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-08[edit]

19:10, 21 February 2022 (UTC)

The Signpost: 27 February 2022[edit]

Tech News: 2022-09[edit]

22:58, 28 February 2022 (UTC)

Tech News: 2022-10[edit]

21:14, 7 March 2022 (UTC)

Tech News: 2022-11[edit]

22:05, 14 March 2022 (UTC)

Growth Newsletter #20[edit]

17:12, 16 March 2022 (UTC)

Movement Strategy and Governance News – Issue 5[edit]

I'm sorry about the late delivery of this newsletter. Within the newsletter was material about an ongoing vote, which closes in under 20 hours.

Please share the information links with interested users: Project OverviewUniversal Code of ConductEnforcement guidelines (proposed) • VotingVoter informationVoting link

Xeno (WMF) (talk) 04:16, 21 March 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Movement Strategy and Governance News
Issue 5, January 2022Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the fifth issue of Movement Strategy and Governance News (formerly known as Universal Code of Conduct News)! This revamped newsletter distributes relevant news and events about the Movement Charter, Universal Code of Conduct, Movement Strategy Implementation grants, Board elections and other relevant MSG topics.

This Newsletter will be distributed quarterly, while more frequent Updates will also be delivered weekly or bi-weekly to subscribers. Please remember to subscribe here if you would like to receive these updates.

  • Call for Feedback about the Board elections - We invite you to give your feedback on the upcoming WMF Board of Trustees election. This call for feedback went live on 10th January 2022 and will be concluded on 16th February 2022. (continue reading)
  • Universal Code of Conduct Ratification - In 2021, the WMF asked communities about how to enforce the Universal Code of Conduct policy text. The revised draft of the enforcement guidelines should be ready for community vote in March. (continue reading)
  • Movement Strategy Implementation Grants - As we continue to review several interesting proposals, we encourage and welcome more proposals and ideas that target a specific initiative from the Movement Strategy recommendations. (continue reading)
  • The New Direction for the Newsletter - As the UCoC Newsletter transitions into MSG Newsletter, join the facilitation team in envisioning and deciding on the new directions for this newsletter. (continue reading)
  • Diff Blogs - Check out the most recent publications about MSG on Wikimedia Diff. (continue reading)

Xeno (WMF) (talk) 04:16, 21 March 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-12[edit]

15:59, 21 March 2022 (UTC)

Campaigns Product Update #3[edit]

Hello Campaigns Product Newsletter subscribers!

We are excited to share our updates:

  • Proposal to create new namespaces: We have proposed to create two namespaces, which are “Event” and “Event talk.” This way, we can easily create an Event Center that pulls data from event pages. This Event Center may include tools to create event pages with registration support, a calendar of events, and event statistics, among other features. More importantly, the Event Center will highlight organizing as an essential part of the Wikimedia movement. Please give us feedback on Phabricator or Meta about our proposal to create two new namespaces.
  • Engineering updates: We are excited that we have finished hiring for our engineering team! Three engineers and an engineering manager have joined our team since our last update. In the last few months, they have conducted technical planning and launched the building phase of the project. They are now building the registration tool. You can see the updated team on meta.
  • Design updates: We conducted usability tests with a small group of testers for early feedback on the desktop wireframes. After collecting this feedback, we have developed a new version for desktop wireframes, which will be ready to share in the next few weeks. These desktop wireframes display the user flow of two experiences: one for organizers who want to add registration to their event pages, and another for participants who want to register for an event. Additionally, the design team is also currently working on the first version of mobile wireframes, which will be shared during the next office hour.
1. View the latest desktop wireframes in Figma for Campaign Organizer Prototype and Participant Registration Prototype.
2. Leave us some feedback on the desktop wireframes. Note that we haven’t posted the newest version of the desktop wireframes on the project page yet, but we will soon (and you can feel free to add feedback on any version you have seen).
  • Ambassador updates: Three product ambassadors for the Arabic, French and Swahili communities have now joined our team! They will help us collect feedback from Wikimedia communities about the project and understand the needs of organizers, through gathering first-hand information. These ambassadors are immersed as actual members of these communities, so they will also help us identify the needs of the organizers in our pilot communities. The ambassadors are: M. Bachounda for Arabic communities, Georges Fodouop for French communities, and Antoni Mtavangu for Swahili communities.

What is next?

Next Office Hour: We will be holding an office hour on March 31, 2022 at 15:00 UTC, which will be conducted via Zoom. We invite everyone to attend, and we really hope to see you! The focus will be on the Registration Tool. The team will also be providing community updates on the usability test findings and design highlights for the wireframes. We will also share our current Project timeline and answer any questions you may have. Join us and share your thoughts on these developments!
In a few months, we are expecting to have the early testable version of the tool. By then, the team will be doing the first round of general testing and gathering feedback. We are looking forward to adding more features on the tool such as communication support, potentially by the end of this year. If you know other organizers that might be interested in following these developments, please recommend that they subscribe to the newsletter. We want to receive as much feedback as we can.

Thank you!


The Campaign Product Team

MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:26, 22 March 2022 (UTC)[reply]

The Signpost: 27 March 2022[edit]

WikipediaSignpostIcon.svg
News, reports and features from the English Wikipedia's weekly journal about Wikipedia and Wikimedia
  • Eyewitness Wikimedian – Vinnytsia, Ukraine: War diary

Tech News: 2022-13[edit]

19:53, 28 March 2022 (UTC)

Campaign Product Team Office Hour - March 31, 2022[edit]

Hello Campaign Product Newsletter subscribers!

The Campaign Product Team will be hosting the next office hour to share exciting updates on the Registration Tool and new proposed namespaces for events. We will also be sharing community updates on the usability tests and design highlights of the latest mobile and desktop wireframes.

Join us and share your thoughts on these developments!

Date: March 31, 2022
Time: 15:00 UTC
Zoom Link: https://wikimedia.zoom.us/j/82046580320

You may also watch Campaigns Office Hour: Introducing the Campaigns Product Team to learn more about the Team and the previous wireframes.

Feel free to send a message to ibrazal-ctr@wikimedia.org if you want to receive an email reminder for this meeting.

Thank you.


The Campaign Product Team


MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:37, 30 March 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Hi![edit]

On my talk page, I left a message for you. --Txkk (talk) 08:35, 31 March 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-14[edit]

20:59, 4 April 2022 (UTC)

Tech News: 2022-15[edit]

19:42, 11 April 2022 (UTC)

Movement Strategy and Governance News – Issue 6[edit]

Movement Strategy and Governance News
Issue 6, April 2022Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the sixth issue of Movement Strategy and Governance News! This revamped newsletter distributes relevant news and events about the Movement Charter, Universal Code of Conduct, Movement Strategy Implementation grants, Board of trustees elections and other relevant MSG topics.

This Newsletter will be distributed quarterly, while the more frequent Updates will also be delivered weekly. Please remember to subscribe here if you would like to receive future issues of this newsletter.

  • Leadership Development - A Working Group is Forming! - The application to join the Leadership Development Working Group closed on April 10th, 2022, and up to 12 community members will be selected to participate in the working group. (continue reading)
  • Universal Code of Conduct Ratification Results are out! - The global decision process on the enforcement of the UCoC via SecurePoll was held from 7 to 21 March. Over 2,300 eligible voters from at least 128 different home projects submitted their opinions and comments. (continue reading)
  • Movement Discussions on Hubs - The Global Conversation event on Regional and Thematic Hubs was held on Saturday, March 12, and was attended by 84 diverse Wikimedians from across the movement. (continue reading)
  • Movement Strategy Grants Remain Open! - Since the start of the year, six proposals with a total value of about $80,000 USD have been approved. Do you have a movement strategy project idea? Reach out to us! (continue reading)
  • The Movement Charter Drafting Committee is All Set! - The Committee of fifteen members which was elected in October 2021, has agreed on the essential values and methods for its work, and has started to create the outline of the Movement Charter draft. (continue reading)
  • Introducing Movement Strategy Weekly - Contribute and Subscribe! - The MSG team have just launched the updates portal, which is connected to the various Movement Strategy pages on Meta-wiki. Subscriber to get up-to-date news about the various ongoing projects. (continue reading)
  • Diff Blogs - Check out the most recent publications about the UCoC on Wikimedia Diff. (continue reading)

Thanks for reading. Xeno (WMF) 02:23, 13 April 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-16[edit]

23:09, 18 April 2022 (UTC)

The Signpost: 24 April 2022[edit]

Tech News: 2022-17[edit]

22:53, 25 April 2022 (UTC)

Editing news 2022 #1[edit]

Read this in another languageSubscription list for this multilingual newsletter

New editors were more successful with this new tool.

The New topic tool helps editors create new ==Sections== on discussion pages. New editors are more successful with this new tool. You can read the report. Soon, the Editing team will offer this to all editors at the 20 Wikipedias that participated in the test. You will be able to turn it off at Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-editing-discussion.

Whatamidoing (WMF) 18:43, 2 May 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-18[edit]

19:31, 2 May 2022 (UTC)

Tech News: 2022-19[edit]

15:20, 9 May 2022 (UTC)

Tech News: 2022-20[edit]

18:56, 16 May 2022 (UTC)

Tech News: 2022-21[edit]

00:18, 24 May 2022 (UTC)

The Signpost: 29 May 2022[edit]

WikipediaSignpostIcon.svg
News, reports and features from the English Wikipedia's weekly journal about Wikipedia and Wikimedia

Tech News: 2022-22[edit]

20:26, 30 May 2022 (UTC)

Riwi Kunto Aji, S.H.[edit]

Man with two fontanel In the over the world on earth since count AD periods the science keep up to labor research how human brain natural growth passing by as memory non electric chip save on every human mindheads, the capabilities of brain to remind, rethink into mentions as upnormal particularly has different way to determ as abnormal. In the west north south nor east country some people citizen as residen or nomaden will resave their memory passing by the time, zone, placeable is the way of brain move grow up to developing as research on each human brain impersonal. all of it use for Scientific literature in a differentiated of human kind. — Preceding unsigned comment was added by 114.5.214.204 (talk) 14:39, 3 June 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-23[edit]

02:44, 7 June 2022 (UTC)

Save the date: Commons Photographers meeting next week[edit]

Dear member of the Commons Photographers User Group,

Please save the date: on Saturday, June 19th, our next virtual Zoom meeting is going to take place. As you know, one goal of these meetings is to share knowledge about different types of photography. This time, we've lined up the following presentations:

  • Photography in Nigeria
  • Photographing vehicles
  • I started printing my images – here’s what I've learned so far…

If you'd like to participate in this event, please consider signing up on this page. Also, if you'd like to present at one of the next meetings, please send me a quick note. Sharing your experiences and learnings with others can make a huge difference!

I wish you, your family, and your friends all the best! Hope to see you on the 19th.

Warmly, --Frank Schulenburg (talk) 03:13, 8 June 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-24[edit]

16:57, 13 June 2022 (UTC)

COM:AN/B[edit]

বাংলা  Deutsch  English  español  français  magyar  italiano  日本語  македонски  മലയാളം  मराठी  Nederlands  português  русский  sicilianu  svenska  Tagalog  中文(简体)  中文(繁體)  +/−


Gtk-dialog-info.svg
Hello. This message is being sent to inform you that there is currently a discussion at Commons:Administrators' noticeboard/Blocks and protections#User:Crystal-bot. This is in relation to an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you.

  — Jeff G. please ping or talk to me 17:20, 13 June 2022 (UTC)[reply]

This Sunday![edit]

Hi, this is just a quick reminder: the next virtual meeting of our user group is scheduled for Sunday, June 19, 16:00 UTC. Topics are: “Photography in Nigeria”, “Photographing Vehicles”, “Wildlife photography and citizen science”, and “I started printing my images – here’s what I've learned so far…”. I'm thrilled about this great agenda and I'm looking forward to connecting with you again. Stay safe and all the best, --Frank Schulenburg (talk) 03:08, 18 June 2022 (UTC)[reply]

Tech News: 2022-25[edit]

20:16, 20 June 2022 (UTC)

The Signpost: 26 June 2022[edit]

Tech News: 2022-26[edit]

20:00, 27 June 2022 (UTC)