- Your wish is my command, here are some more pics. Greetings, Stefan64 19:45, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:26, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Fischers Maathes Heuschreckbrunnen.jpg is uncategorized since 6 July 2009.
- Image:Martina Topley Bird.jpg is uncategorized since 7 July 2009.
Hello Stefan :) Thanks once again for great photos of chess players. I have one litte request - could you please add in descriptions the places of making photos? Regards, pjahr @ 18:23, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Pjahr, the recent photos are from Mainz Chess Classic, which took place last weekend. Greetings, Stefan64 (talk)
Hallo Stefan. Du hast doch movefile-Rechte, oder? Könntest Du bitte File:Eperjasi,Laszlo 2010 Nürnberg.jpg verschieben? Ich denke, Gerhard hat sich da verschrieben, siehe auch z.B. hier. Danke und Gruß, --Gereon K. (talk) 11:09, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
- Hat sich erledigt, Gerhard hat die Datei mit korrektem Namen neuangelegt. --Gereon K. (talk) 12:47, 9 September 2010 (UTC)