User talk:Suhadi Sadono
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
File tagging File:Aiocarpus_kotschoubeyanus_Bluete.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
Thanks for uploading File:Aiocarpus_kotschoubeyanus_Bluete.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
- Keep your eyes open, please. There is a permission given by the original uploader. I wonder why a novice like you cares for things like that. -- Ies (talk) 15:31, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- The uploader in the german Wikipedia copied the picture from here. The picture was deleted, because there was no permission (OTRS) in the german wikipedia, so there is no permission on commons.
- Please undo you're change. The german File was here. You can contact the admin, who delete the file.
- --Suhadi Sadono (talk) 15:48, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- PS: Kannst auch auf Deutsch antworten....--Suhadi Sadono (talk) 15:58, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- Transferred from de.wikipedia; transferred to Commons by User:Roberta F. using CommonsHelper
- Original uploader was Billyhill at de.wikipedia
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
- Image:Richtung kh.jpg was uncategorized on 26 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:52, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
File:TF2 Games Convention 2007.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.