More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|File:LogoGoyard Malletier Paris.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added may soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the file's talk page.
- File:Croisiere 50 cm noir Goyard par Charlotte Gainsbourg pour l'Institut Curie.jpg
- File:Tonga noir Goyard par Audrey Tautou pour l'Institut Curie.jpg
- File:Comores orange Goyard par Sarah Biasini pour l'Institut Curie.jpg
- File:Valises Grand Hotel Goyard.jpg
- File:Malle pique nique blanche.jpg
- File:Pile de Malles Palace Noir.jpg
- File:Plaque Goyard.jpg
- File:Façade Goyard Paris 233 rue Saint-Honoré.jpg
It has come to my/someone else's attention that you have uploaded several files that are copyright violations. You have done so despite requests from editors not to do so, and despite their instructions. See Commons:Licensing for the copyright policy on Wikimedia Commons. You may also find Commons:Copyright rules by subject matter useful.
This is your last warning. Continuing to upload copyright violations will result in your account being blocked. Please leave me a message if you have further questions.