User talk:TAKASUGI Shinji
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 20:57, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, TAKASUGI Shinji!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:PIIGGSmap.svg was uncategorized on 17 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:32, 18 January 2012 (UTC)
TUSC token ccc8b44bce7bddc7751d41dfd26ee8dd
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Late Answer to CC decomposition
Hey :) This is to let you know that I answered to your question in Chinese Character Decomposition Page. So late, I am sorry, but I was in the mainland! See you around, --(Artsakenos (talk)) 00:39, 14 September 2012 (UTC)