More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
About Josefin Hedström
Hi! I really wanted to get an image for this page but I don't really know how. I searched on the internet so hard and found this image Josefin Hedström.jpg that have a source so I thought that it would be possible to put it here on Wikipedia.
I need help to get an image for the model Josefin Hedström cause I think that the page without an image is not looking good. Please help me! I don't have so much experience about the Wikipedia thing and I apologies for my bad use for the image. I really want this page to have an image cause Josefin Hedström is a great swedish model so I think that she really deserve to have an image on her Wkipedia page.
I've changed something now and I hope it works. Please notify me on Discussion page of Josefin Hedström if what I done is correct.
- In short term you can only upload an image that either is taken by you, or has a free license. This image that you uploaded to Commons specify "Copyright, All Rights Reserved". Then this image is not allowed on Commons, where all images must be under a free license. It's not enough that you specify a source. Svenska går bra för vidare kommunikation om så önskas. -- Tegel (talk) 14:34, 16 October 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. It has happen to users before you this week, so you're not alone. I have removed the block on mediawiki.org. -- Tegel (talk) 17:16, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
Hello, thanks for cleaning this silly vandalism. Anyway, maybe you can help me with a little doubt I just have. I created this category to classify all her photos, but I stopped when I realized I don't have permission from that girl to categorize her. I mean, I always upload her photos with attribution in all titles, but I don't know if it's appropiate ask her first if she want to be categorized here. Did I do well? Thank you, Kordas (sínome!) 18:06, 11 December 2013 (UTC)
- No problem. As you can see above your are not the first user it happen to. -- Tegel (talk) 13:33, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
- I have replied on your talk page User talk:ასლამაზიშვილი and I think that we should keep the discussion there. -- Tegel (talk) 19:31, 19 April 2015 (UTC)
Why do you delete our picture vocation2.jpg there is no copyright violation. We got the copyright, we have taken the picture. Please explain.
- Hi. I don't delete any picture. I mark it for deletion for Copyright violation based on the Copyright marking that you have on your web page and then an Admin here takes the decision to delete it or not. To be able to upload the image here the photographer need to release the image under a free license. Is it the same photographer for all six images? Are you aware of that by uploading the image here under a free license the Copyright marking on that image on your web page is basically useless? Anyone can basically use the image for any purpose, even commercially, without having to ask permission or pay any compensation to you in the band or to the photographer. Why don't you use the account when editing Wikipedia in Swedish? The same account name and password works over there as well. -- Tegel (talk) 06:27, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for info. The jpg is taken by us to use for press release. Do you mean there is meta data on the picture with copyright info? I will try with another picture. And thanks for info that I can use the same account on the .se wiki. /Vocationgroup — Preceding unsigned comment added by Vocationgroup (talk • contribs) 07:26, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- Hej. Bilderna finns på er hemsida och er hemsida hävdar Copyright på sitt innehåll. Det innebär att bilderna på er hemsida är upphovsrättsskyddade och får inte laddas upp här.
- Det är bara fotografen som kan släppa en bild under en fri licens. På den senaste bilden som du laddat upp så är alla i gruppen på scenen. Det är då inte så troligt att det är någon i gruppen som har tagit bilden. Trots att er hemsida hävdar upphovsrätt på sitt innehåll, inklusive bilderna, så kan bilderna laddas upp här. Det kräver dock skriftligt tillstånd från fotografen enligt en licenstext som vi har. -- Tegel (talk) 16:26, 11 October 2016 (UTC)