More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
|File:QS_Steiermark.png has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may also find Commons:Copyright rules useful, or you can ask questions about Commons policies at the Commons:Help desk.
The file you added may soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the file's talk page.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:St. Poelten Hauptbahnhof Umbau Juli 2010 1.JPG was uncategorized on 25 July 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:54, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
- Image:STLB GTW 5062 003.JPG was uncategorized on 2 November 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:04, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
- Image:AG Bahnhof Weiz.JPG was uncategorized on 11 March 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:26, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
File tagging File:Bahnhof Bruck an der Mur.JPG
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Bahnhof Bruck an der Mur.JPG. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
Relationships_trade_marks_ - _brand.svg
- Hello. Sputnitilt has created the vector graphic, LepoRello the original Bitmap version. I have just adjusted it a little bit. However, if you look for a free graphics editor, I can recommend you Inkscape - it's a powerful app that I really like to use. I hope this helpful for you. Best regards, Temptos (I'm not an active user in Wikimedia anymore.) --184.108.40.206 17:27, 1 November 2016 (UTC)