|This is a Wikimedia Commons user talk page.
This is not an article, file or the talk page of an article or file. If you find this page on any site other than the Wikimedia Commons you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than the Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at.
|This is the user talk page of Thibaut120094, where you can send messages and comments to Thibaut120094.|
|Flickr image info.||License||OK here?|
|© All rights reserved||Copyrighted||NOT OK|
|Some rights reserved||CC-BY-NC-ND||NOT OK|
|Some rights reserved||CC-BY-NC-SA||NOT OK|
|Some rights reserved||CC-BY-NC||NOT OK|
|Some rights reserved||CC-BY-ND||NOT OK|
|Some rights reserved||CC-BY||OK|
|Some rights reserved||CC-BY-SA||OK|
|No rights reserved.||Public Domain||OK|
- 1 For why
- 2 About license review of File:Anthony Ho.jpg
- 3 File talk:【二代目ファンキル先生 -39】みかこし登場！一周年特別企画② 【小松未可子】 15m13s 小松未可子.jpg
- 4 My uploads
- 5 User:Kagaoua
- 6 A barnstar for you!
- 7 (self?) promotion of artist D. Sheridan
- 8 Structured Commons newsletter, December 13, 2017
- 9 File:Wikipedia Life.jpg
- 10 Problème avec File:Highlanders Vs Spirit Squad.jpg
- 11 Undelete in 2018
- 12 A beer for you!
- 13 Demande de modification/création de pages Mediawiki
About license review of File:Anthony Ho.jpg
- The DR is valid, the subject is not the copyright holder (unless he used a timer or something). --Thibaut120094 (talk) 09:22, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
- But the photo was taken by his camera, he found a stranger who helped to take it when he was visiting his alma mater, so Anthony Ho is an only copyright holder. Gm King (talk) 10:06, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
Excuse me Thibaut120094, can I ask some help? user:Attachment555 seems to be somewhat aggravating, despite discussions between the user to me. this situation is like these previous cases: 1, 2 --Puramyun31 (talk) 21:48, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
- Don't worry there's no reason to delete this file. --Thibaut120094 (talk) 15:48, 20 September 2017 (UTC)
Hey Thibaut, can you do me a favour and check my uploads? It would be great if you could delete logos above TOO all at once. It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes. Thank you :-) --Sakretsu (talk) 08:26, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Sakretsu: Hi, well first of all, I don't think editing logos like in File:Hibike! Euphonium logo.png and File:Zero kara Hajimeru Mahō no Sho logo.png is a good idea, we shouldn't be showing wrong logos in Wikipedia articles. If the logo cannot be kept as it is, it should be deleted. Thibaut120094 (talk) 11:24, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry for bothering you. The thing is, I don't want to give the bad example to other users on it.wiki. If you believe anyone of my uploads surpasses TOO or is inopportune, you can delete it straight away. I trust your judgement, while for good reasons I've come to trust less mine.--Sakretsu (talk) 15:07, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi Thubaut, by unknown reasons I haven't got your message in my notifications area.... Well, I'm not wikihounding anyone. Of course I'm clerically reviewing Kagaoua's editions since he keeps on wrongly modifying my uploads (see here, all the images with a wrong category). I don't think he's wikihounding my editions, although he seems to have a fixation with my editions. In fact, I'm silently fixing the mistakes with "my" uploads. However, as part of the clerical (I emphasize that) review, I've noticed that he'd broken yet another commons policy (COM:OVERWRITE). Instead of just fixing it, I've left a message. If you think that reviewing the editions of a user that keeps on popping on my watchlist (and with a track of misunderstanding of commons policies) is wikihounding, I respect that, but cannot agree with you. In the meantime, Kagaoua keeps on ignoring COM:OVERWRITE (see here). Thank you for your understanding --Discasto talk 09:39, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Admin's Barnstar|
|Thanks Zhuyifei1999 (talk) 18:04, 21 October 2017 (UTC)|
(self?) promotion of artist D. Sheridan
Hello Thibaut, I am writing to you because you made an earlier contact with the user Kinou12. I noticed that user Kinou12 added oil portraits to quite a few pages. They seem to be included only to make the promotion of the same artist: Donald Sheridan. To me it makes no sense to include the portraits unless they have historical value. This person obviously makes the portraits from photographs which not only raises the question of copyright infringement from the photographer, but also means that the original photographs might be more appropriate for inclusion than the derivative paintings. Regards. —Preceding unsigned comment was added by 2A01:CB15:807F:5900:B0DC:84BC:A963:7B35 (talk) 15:01, 10 December 2017 (UTC)
Welcome to the newsletter for Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons! You can update your subscription to the newsletter. Do inform others who you think will want to be involved in the project!
- Community updates
- There was a IRC Office Hour about Structured Commons on November 21. You can read the log here.
- Our dedicated IRC channel: wikimedia-commons-sd webchat
- NEW: Participate in a survey that helps us prioritize which tools are important for the Wikimedia Commons and Wikidata communities. The survey runs until December 22. Here's some background.
- NEW: Help the team decide on better names for 'captions' and 'descriptions'. You can provide input until January 3, 2018.
- NEW: Help collect interesting Commons files, to prepare for the data modelling challenges ahead! Continuous input is welcome.
- Join the community focus group!
- Do you want to translate messages and information about Structured Data on Commons from English to your own language? Sign up on the translators page.
- Sandra presented the plans for Structured Commons during WikidataCon in Berlin, on October 29. The presentation focused on collaboration between the Wikidata and Commons communities. You can see the full video here.
- Partners and allies
- We are still welcoming (more) staff from GLAMs (Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums) to become part of our long-term focus group (phabricator task T174134). You will be kept in the loop of the project, and receive regular small surveys and requests for feedback. Get in touch with Sandra if you're interested - your input in helping to shape this project is highly valued!
- Research findings from interviews and surveys of GLAM project participants are being published to the research page. Check back over the next few weeks as additional details (notes, quotes, charts, blog posts, and slide decks) will be added to or linked from that page.
- The Structured Commons team has written and submitted a report about the first nine months of work on the project to its funders, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. The 53-page report, published on November 1, is available on Wikimedia Commons.
- The team has started working on designs for changes to the upload wizard (T182019).
- We started preliminary work to prototype changes for file info pages.
- Work on the MediaInfo extension is ongoing (T176012).
- The team is continuing its work on baseline metrics on Commons, in order to be able to measure the effectiveness of structured data on Commons. (T174519)
- Upcoming: in the first half of 2018, the first prototypes and design sketches for file pages, the UploadWizard, and for search will be published for discussion and feedback!
- Stay up to date!
- Follow the Structured Data on Commons project on Phabricator: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/profile/34/
- Subscribe to this newsletter to receive it on a talk page of your own choice.
- Join the next IRC office hour and ask questions to the team! It takes place on Tuesday, February 13, 18.00 UTC in wikimedia-office webchat.
Message sent by MediaWiki message delivery - 16:32, 13 December 2017 (UTC)
I frequently write community blog posts on WMF blog.
I would like to bring to your notice File:Wikipedia Life.jpg. I intended to use this in the remembrance WMF blog on John CD. But the blog team clubbed the written material in the community digest and as such published without any pic. Link: https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/12/22/community-digest-wam/
Problème avec File:Highlanders Vs Spirit Squad.jpg
Je n'arrive pas à annuler la modification (ou vandalisme) de Heartbrkkid55 sur File:Highlanders Vs Spirit Squad.jpg. Peux-tu le faire ? D'avance merci et je te souhaite avec un peu d'avance un bon réveillon de la Saint Sylvestre.Sismarinho le blasé (talk) 18:29, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- @Sismarinho : C'est fait.
- Merci, je te souhaite aussi un bon réveillon ! --Thibaut120094 (talk) 18:32, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- @Heartbrkkid55: Please don't overwrite existing files, create a new file. --Thibaut120094 (talk) 22:17, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
Undelete in 2018
- I don't know, I think it can be restored (ping Pyb). --Thibaut120094 (talk) 17:11, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
A beer for you!
|Merci! Artix Kreiger (talk) 17:56, 13 January 2018 (UTC)|
Demande de modification/création de pages Mediawiki
Est-ce que tu pourrais, s'il te plaît :
- faire une copie de MediaWiki:Guidedtour-tour-wikimooc51b.js à l'adresse MediaWiki:Guidedtour-tour-tuto13.js et changer, dans cette copie,
window.location.href = mw.util.getUrl( ':fr:Wikipédia:WikiMOOC/2017/Chercher une image sur Commons' ) + '?tour=wikimooc51b&step=fin';par
window.location.href = mw.util.getUrl( ':fr:Aide:Wikipédia pas à pas/Tutoriel 13' ) + '?tour=tuto13&step=fin';
- faire une copie de MediaWiki:Guidedtour-tour-wikimooc51d.js à l'adresse MediaWiki:Guidedtour-tour-tuto15.js et changer, dans cette copie,
window.location.href = mw.util.getUrl( ':fr:Wikipédia:WikiMOOC/2017/Insérer une image sur Wikipédia' );par
window.location.href = mw.util.getUrl( ':fr:Aide:Wikipédia_pas_à_pas/Tutoriel_15' );
- @Jules78120, c'est fait : . --Thibaut120094 (talk) 22:43, 17 January 2018 (UTC)
- Merci ! Est-ce que tu peux aussi remplacer toutes les mentions de
wikimooc51b(y compris dans des chaînes plus longues) par
tuto13dans MediaWiki:Guidedtour-tour-tuto13.js, et
tuto15dans MediaWiki:Guidedtour-tour-tuto15.js ? Désolé du dérangement... Jules78120 (talk) 18:00, 18 January 2018 (UTC)
- Merci ! Est-ce que tu peux aussi remplacer toutes les mentions de