File:Coriolis low pressure north hemisphere.svg
- I did not request a deletion myself as I did not want to take a decision about a work that must have taken some time for you to do. But since it is not used anywhere and the other file has more info showing the forces involved, I think that your image should be deleted according to WP rules, unless you have use in articles only it can do. I let you decide. Pierre cb (talk) 18:11, 13 February 2010 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").