More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel irc:wikimedia-commons #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons talk:Licensing.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Image for slavic language
Sorry for the late answer, but I was on holiday. There is no .svg file for those maps because I worked with Photoshop.. I tried with Inkscape but when I save a file from a .jpg format, it cannot be shown, so I decided to work with Photoshop. If you want I can create a map with the information you want and then I can send it to you, so you can upload it! Bukkia
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
BotMultichillT 06:13, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Raupe einer Ahorn-Rindeneule auf Eiche2.jpg is uncategorized since 4 April 2009.
- Image:Example lt.svg was uncategorized on 19 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:48, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I just saw you can do great pictograms and would like to know if you are able to do some. I want to use them in some infoboxes. I'm needing one for book (an opened book would be fine) , a comic (as opened comic mazagine would be ok), a microphone with a music note for singers and one with wave sound for radio, a cd with a sheet music note for albuns, one for factory, ficional character (this one would be great), sports and martial arts and a mix of book, cinema, music, video game, radio, tv, comic magazine for media franchise infobox. If you can not do them, there is no problem. Sorry for bother and thanks for your attention. Mizunoryu 大熊猫❤小熊猫 (talk) 15:47, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Korzystałem z nowego dla mnie gadżetu służącego do kasowania plików i najwyraźniej nie zadziałał on tak, jak chciałem (zupełnie nie rozumiem zresztą, co zrobiłem źle) pomimo, iż chwilę wcześniej w taki sam sposób (albo najprawdopodobniej prawie w taki sam) zlikwidowałem kilka innych plików. Dzięki za zwrócenie uwagi.