欢迎 - Bienvenue.
Welcome on Wikimedia Commons, Tnds. Teofilo 10:45, 28 March 2006 (UTC)
Please, never forget to insert your pictures in the relevant categories.
A Chinese translation would be appreciated on the top of Category:Transportation in Shanghai. Could you do that ?
Teofilo 10:57, 28 March 2006 (UTC)
This image does not have a license tag. Without such a tag the images is going to be deleted. If you are making further contributions, please also choose a filename other than IMG#####.jpg but something like "Shanghai railway station.jpg" which makes it easier for other users to identify what is shown on your pictures. 谢谢 --Matt314 09:32, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
Hello, and thank your for sharing your files with Commons. There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. Please remember that all uploads require source, author and license information. Could you please resolve these problems, which are described on the page linked in above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which information may be missing. Thank you.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
BotMultichillT 06:23, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Image:联航路站.jpg is uncategorized since 7 July 2009.
- Image:江月路站.jpg is uncategorized since 7 July 2009.
- Image:浦江镇站.jpg is uncategorized since 7 July 2009.
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another Wikimedia user, link to the person's local user page. Best to use CommonsHelper.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a copyright tag - images without an appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate categories, so it can be found by others. To find out where an image belongs, you can use CommonsSense.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki. Use CommonsHelper.
You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more information, follow the Commons:First steps guide. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the Help desk.Thank you.
Shanghaimetro 2020 map
Hello, I have updated your file on the Shanghai Metro map, with the planned operating lines in 2009 remarked as operating and also the correction of Jufeng Road station. The map is here. Thanks for sharing. Newfraferz17 (talk) 06:07, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- Hey pal, I have actually corrected many mistakes (like station names/pinyin names), adjusted line boxes and re-routed several lines to make the map more presentable. Can we stick to using the current map (with all the necessary edits done) and restart our edits from there? This will reduce any future inconvenience if we are working on the map together. Thanks. Newfraferz17 (talk) 12:31, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, I tried modify your picture, but Illustaor CS4 can not open your picture, inkscape can open , but when I upload the file that modified by Inkscape, wikimedia return 404 error, so I have to modified from my orginial file this time. Could you tell me which software you use to edit the picture? thanks! Tnds (talk) 11:10, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
- Could there be some problems with your browser or the internet server at that time? I used Inkscape to edit the file and when I upload it, it is indeed alright. Can you try uploading it again, or if you are really unable to, send me the file? My e-mail address is at (email@example.com). Thanks. Newfraferz17 (talk) 11:34, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
- Hi. I commend your work for the Shanghai metro map. I was wondering, is there any way to make the map a bit more readable in the main frame of the article? Right now the text is too small, and I think the lines could be widened considerably. The map over at Beijing Subway can be used as a good reference. I think this will help our readers immensely. Colipon (talk) 18:57, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I've discovered that you have tried to upload a new file without avail. Don't worry; there is a shape at Hailun Road station that cannot be shown on Internet browsers, thus causing the problem. I've made edits to the file, rerouted some lines (12 & 13) and deleted that shape. Hope you like it. :) Newfraferz17 (talk) 14:39, 10 April 2010 (UTC)