|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
--EugeneZelenko 14:50, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
J'ai supprimé cette photo qui est une œuvre dérivée d'une photo non-libre (cf Commons:Œuvre dérivée) : elle représente en gros plan une affiche contenant une photo pour laquelle nous ne disposons pas d'autorisation. Désolé ;)--Bapti ✉ 16:18, 5 December 2009 (UTC)
- Je l'avais mise en ligne pour Fabien Abitbol (qui intervient sur w:fr:Guy-André Kieffer) ; mais je ne me souviens plus bien ce qu'elle représentait. Turb (talk) 13:45, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Suppression de Fichier:Jumelages montrichard.jpg
File tagging File:JM Apathie supdepub 2011.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:JM Apathie supdepub 2011.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.
- À moins que tu sois l'auteur (il faudrait dans ce cas le préciser à côté du crédit "S. Hafiz"), il est nécessaire que l'auteur envoie son autorisation pour utiliser ce fichier.--Bapti ✉ 13:46, 3 December 2011 (UTC)
|File:1-f1030036.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
darkweasel94 19:07, 17 June 2013 (UTC)