More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Coats of arms
Please don't make global replacements of coats of arms with their fragments. You hve replaced official coats of arms of Rivne Oblast, Vinnytsia and Kamianets-Podilskyi with their small parts, but not with the correct full emblems. Please see the links you provided as a source for details — NickK (talk) 21:34, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
BotMultichillT 06:19, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Logo of Football Federation of Ukraine.svg is uncategorized since 19 June 2009.
Флаг ВМС Украины
- Добридень! Той, що із зірками створити? --UP9 8:45, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
File tagging File:President_meets_foreign_diplomats_June_6_2007.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:President_meets_foreign_diplomats_June_6_2007.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (