Hello, and thank your for sharing your files with Commons. There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. Please remember that all uploads require source, author and license information. Could you please resolve these problems, which are described on the page linked in above? Thank you. Siebrand 17:59, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
This message was placed by an automated process. Please go to Commons:Help desk if you need help.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:24, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Heim Joint.svg is uncategorized since 7 August 2009.
- Image:Electrophoresis.svg was uncategorized on 4 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:41, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Retardation Force.svg was uncategorized on 4 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:41, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Colloid Vibration Current.svg was uncategorized on 4 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:41, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- Image:JR Rail en.svg was uncategorized on 21 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:29, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
- Image:JR Rail ja.svg was uncategorized on 21 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:29, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello. I noticed your recent panoramic upload and thought you might be interested in trying out Hugin, which is a program I have used several times in the past to create my own large photostitches, including a roughly 180-degree image of the Mendenhall Glacier as well as a Featured Picture of the Cathedral of Learning. It helps to mitigate many of the usual problems inherent in photostitches, such as sharp stitch lines and poor color/exposure blending. —Notyourbroom (talk) 01:38, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I have tried it a while ago on images that weren't exactly perfect for panoramas, and really couldn't get it to work well. This one out of CS5 is just fine, in my opinion. Also, sorry about the filename, wasn't paying attention Vladsinger (talk) 02:10, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
TUSC token 3198a1b27c8b30247ef11afc4605f393
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
TUSC Token 3198a1b27c8b30247ef11afc4605f393