Our first steps tour and our frequently asked questions will help you a lot after registration. They explain how to customize the interface (for example the language), how to upload files and our basic licensing policy (Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content).
You don't need technical skills in order to contribute here. Be bold when contributing and assume good faith when interacting with others. This is a wiki.
SV Austria Salzburg has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
In all cases, please do not take the category discussion personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you!
- I don´t exactly know if this is permited by FOP Austria. I think it is because I posted it on Commons. Werner100359 (talk) 08:05, 8 January 2022 (UTC)
Add two categories
Werner100359, add these two more categories whenever you create pages of footballers' year.
• Category:Association football players in 2022 • Category:Sportspeople from Austria in 2022
2A00:23C8:898A:AD00:4592:3D96:ACAC:7149 18:33, 16 May 2022 (UTC)
Hi, please don't add Category:Women's association football players from ____ categories to player categories that are already under Category:Women's association football (position) from ___ categories, as those are redundant categories. Please see COM:OVERCAT for details. Thank you. Adeletron 3030 (talk) 13:01, 24 June 2022 (UTC)
- Oh, and please don't add Category:Sportspeople from Austria, since that's a parent category of Category:Women's association football players from Austria. Adeletron 3030 (talk) 13:22, 24 June 2022 (UTC)
Werner100359, when you create a page of footballers, can you make sure you place it in their position of their nationality and his appearances in the national team. For example, Category:Kai Stratznig
Add: Category:Men's association football midfielders from Austria , Category:Players of Austria national under-21 football team, Category:Players of Wolfsberger AC Timmy96 (talk) 19:08, 20 July 2022 (UTC)
Liverpool friendly match
First of all thanks for all your contributions to Football on Commons, they are much appreciated! I was wondering if you are going to the RB Salzburg - Liverpool FC match next week and are going to take photos there? If so, could I ask you to take photos of some of the Liverpool players that are missing their photographs on Wikipedia? Players like Fabio Carvalho (no. 28), Tyler Morton (no. 80), Stefan Bajcetic (no. 43), Isaac Mabaya (no. 52) and Harvey Davies (no. 52).
- Sure I'm there, I even have a accreditation. I will do my best to get some photos of this players. But at the moment I have lot of troubles with uploading pictures and I'm not quite sure if I am able to upload them. Werner100359 (talk) 17:59, 24 July 2022 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot for the photos! I'm glad you were able to overcome your uploading problems :) Have a nice day, Werner. — Dudek1337 (talk) 09:49, 4 August 2022 (UTC)