|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
pour tes catégorisations ; j'y pense mais je ne les fais pas toutes (après les mairies du Loiret, reste aussi les églises, par exemple) ; j'y passe un temps fou, entre les retouches, les coordonnées géographiques, les catégories... vraimant chronophage ! Bonne année. Alvaro (talk) 17:59, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
Merci pour ton merci. N'hésite pas à taper dans mon stock, surtout que je suis pas un as de la mise en page ni des infobox ;D et que j'hésite donc à les mettre dans les articles. Alvaro (talk) 17:09, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Carnaval de Jargeau (Loiret, France) 1947 - 2.jpg is uncategorized since 1 January 2009. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:13, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Pont des Tourelles, Orléans.jpg is uncategorized since 18 April 2009.
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.