- 1 Category for my photo.
- 2 Notification about possible deletion
- 3 Silvia Penide
- 4 File:Antialg in vijver Zoet Water Oud-Heverlee A.jpg
- 5 Actinidia chinensis var. hispida
- 6 Wish
- 7 speedy_deletion request for File:Azerbaijani-speaking_population_in_Iran.jpg
- 8 File tagging File:Gianni Burattoni Photo Jean Ribet P1030200.JPG
Category for my photo.
Hello, thanks for your message. However editing in wikimedia is really hard for me, sorry. The main goal of my photos in Wikimedia commons is to link them to Openstreetmap data so that they can be shown in Openstreetmap based web Historic Place. You can find both pictures here: http://gk.historic.place/historische_objekte/translate/es/index-es.html?zoom=17&lat=42.93174&lon=-2.25964&pid=KpHaHbHcSaHe http://gk.historic.place/historische_objekte/translate/es/index-es.html?zoom=18&lat=43.30701&lon=-2.38585&pid=HaHbHcSaHe Uranzu
- Thanks for your quick response. I understand your point. I have seen that you added something to the description. A city/province helps to categorize and makes it easier for others to find your photos. I copy this answer also on your user page. Wouter (talk) 21:50, 8 January 2018 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
Affected: File:1972 Hungary Buda(pest) stamp.jpg
Please, feel free to edit the photo Silvia Penide.jpg or any other I've uploaded. Sadly, I actually haven't any tool in my computer to change the sharpness, brightness and contrast of the pictures (in fact, I use the CropTool to edit some pictures I upload). I'll really appreciate if you can improve the picture.
Hallo Wouterhagens, de filename komt nogal verwarrend over. Bij mijn weten is anti-alg een middel om algen uit zwembaden weg te houden. De talenknobbels in het Taalcafé zullen hier wel een antwoord op hebben. Lotje (talk) 05:57, 20 June 2018 (UTC)
- Wouter (talk) 08:25, 20 June 2018 (UTC)
Actinidia chinensis var. hispida
- Hello anonymous user. I have seen that you have asked the same question to about 10 users. Look at the help files so you can do this yourself. Wouter (talk) 08:41, 13 November 2018 (UTC)
speedy_deletion request for File:Azerbaijani-speaking_population_in_Iran.jpg
i dont know how put on delete request on page.
- I suggest to put your question at Commons Helpdesk. If you want an image deleted, go to the page with the image. In the left column you see a link with text something like "nominate for deletion". The next screen gives the opportunity to explain why you want to have the image deleted. I have seen that you are an user since today. It may be that the possibility to nominate an image for deletion is not availabe yet. That may take a week. Once the image is deleted in Wikimedia Commons it is at the same time deleted in all Wikipedia pages where the image is used. Wouter (talk) 13:14, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
File tagging File:Gianni Burattoni Photo Jean Ribet P1030200.JPG
|This media was probably deleted.|
Thanks for uploading File:Gianni Burattoni Photo Jean Ribet P1030200.JPG. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself. undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (