More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
@Mikey641: Yes. Thanks you very much!
1) Can you do the same with the others District? Or explain to me how to do it?
2) Can you do the same with only the city of Larnaka?
- I can do the same for the other districts, sure. It's pretty complicated to explain, it takes practice. first you should be famillier with Illustator or inkspace. Then you will want to download the area from opensteetmap. then you change the colors of the water, rivers, lakes... change the stroke of the borders, delete the roads, make a shoreline. At first it was pretty hard for me because I knew nothing about graphics but after some practice it gets easier and easier. But the cyprus maps are a bit harder to create because of the turkish area.This page tells you what colors you should use.
- Sure, I can do that. Do you know if there are any subdivisions to the city? like in Berlin, Tel Aviv, and more cities? because usually you are supposed to add the subdivisions to the location map.
- --Mikey641 (talk) 17:26, 26 October 2016 (UTC)