More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
@Mikey641: Yes. Thanks you very much!
1) Can you do the same with the others District? Or explain to me how to do it?
2) Can you do the same with only the city of Larnaka?
- I can do the same for the other districts, sure. It's pretty complicated to explain, it takes practice. first you should be famillier with Illustator or inkspace. Then you will want to download the area from opensteetmap. then you change the colors of the water, rivers, lakes... change the stroke of the borders, delete the roads, make a shoreline. At first it was pretty hard for me because I knew nothing about graphics but after some practice it gets easier and easier. But the cyprus maps are a bit harder to create because of the turkish area.This page tells you what colors you should use.
- Sure, I can do that. Do you know if there are any subdivisions to the city? like in Berlin, Tel Aviv, and more cities? because usually you are supposed to add the subdivisions to the location map.
- --Mikey641 (talk) 17:26, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
Image without license
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
This message was added automatically by MifterBot (Talk • Contribs • Owner), if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --MifterBot (Talk • Contribs • Owner) 14:04, 17 March 2018 (UTC)
|File:Ammochostosstadium.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may also find Commons:Copyright rules useful, or you can ask questions about Commons policies at the Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.