I'll check this page, from time to time. But in case of urgent issues, please contact me on my talk page at Armenian Wikipedia.
- 1 Tip: Categorizing images
- 2 «Վիքին սիրում է հուշարձաններ 2013 Հայաստան և Արցախ». մրցանակաբաշխությանը մասնակցելու հրավեր
- 3 Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013! Please help with this survey.
- 4 Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey!
- 5 File:Toolbar insert reference grayscale.png
- 6 FP Promotion
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Virtual memory-hy.svg was uncategorized on 12 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 22:28, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
«Վիքին սիրում է հուշարձաններ 2013 Հայաստան և Արցախ». մրցանակաբաշխությանը մասնակցելու հրավեր
Սպասեք ցուցահանդեսին նաև Գորիս, Շուշի, Վանաձոր և Գյումրի քաղաքներում։ Նորությունների համար հետևե՛ք Վիքիմեդիա Հայաստանի բլոգին։
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013! Please help with this survey.
Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest gathered more than 365,000 pictures of cultural heritage objects from more than 50 countries around the world, becoming the largest photography competition to have ever taken place.
You can find all your pictures in your upload log, and are of course very welcome to keep uploading images and help develop Wikimedia Commons, even though you will not be able to win more prizes (just yet).
If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
To make future contests even more successful than this year, we would like to invite you to share your experiences with us in a short survey. Please fill in this short survey in your own language, and help us learn what you liked and didn't like about Wiki Loves Monuments 2013.
Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey!
Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey. Your answers will help us improve the organization of future photo contests!
In case you haven't filled in the questionnaire yet, you can still do so during the next 7 days.
And by the way: the winning pictures of this year's international contest have been announced. Enjoy!
|File:Toolbar insert reference grayscale.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
The image File:A girl putting flowers to Armenian Genocide memorial. View from top.jpg, that you nominated on Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:A girl putting flowers to Armenian Genocide memorial. View from top.jpg has been promoted. Thank you for your contribution. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so.