User talk:Yann/archives 1
- 1 Image:NinaHoss.jpg
- 2 Copyvio
- 3 My diapo
- 4 JuliaHavey.jpg
- 5 Anarchy of deletion
- 6 Image:Losserrano.jpg
- 7 Image:JosephineBakerBurlesque.JPG
- 8 Why do you delete my own map?
- 9 Image:berkovic.jpg
- 10 Accueil et dévanagari
- 11 CD cover
- 12 Thanks for the hello.
- 13 Image:Ironbeer.jpg
- 14 WHY? Please help!!
- 15 Róisín Murphy image
- 16 Image:Botines.jpg
- 17 What's wrong?
- 18 Thanks for the welcome
- 19 Catalina Bono
- 20 Merci de m'avoir souhaité la bienvenue
- 21 Question about Wikimedia Commons policy on uploading of images
- 22 Image:Vivien.jpg
- 23 Thanks
- 24 It has the source
- 25 Deletion of images in Category:Unknown
- 27 Image:Auteur_stefaan_van_laere.jpg
- 28 Image:Sétif Algérie.jpg
- 29 Image:Xenomorphus.jpg
- 30 M1lan - blocked
- 31 hello
- 32 Berend Breitenstein
- 33 Image reuse
- 34 proper permission
- 35 Copyright
- 36 Image:Senegal2.jpg
- 37 ;)
- 38 :)
- 39 Tobin Bell: Image:Tobinbellgfdl.PNG
- 40 Please stop deleting the images I upload
- 41 MeninaGuarani.jpg
- 42 Image:8maiSetif.jpg
- 43 Vandal if you are there!
- 44 Logo ASNL
- 45 User talk:Daferran
- 46 User_talk:Kamilbaranski
- 47 Thank you.
- 48 Book cover
- 49 Diveks
- 50 Seal of University of Chile
- 51 Image:Airwaves Chewing gum.png
- 52 Image:Böllenfalltor-Nordkurve.jpg Image:Böllenfalltor-Gegengerade.jpg
- 53 Thanks
- 54 SFEC-Googe.jpg
- 55 Sorry
- 56 Image:Pez_Quemado.jpg
- 57 In regards
- 58 Image:Picos de Europa (satélite).jpg
- 59 Genève
- 60 FP discussion
- 61 Doubt
- 62 Your comment regarding Image:באקפנהיים.jpg
- 63 Image:Mens combined ceremony.jpg
- 64 Image:Citrus_fruits_100px.jpg
- 65 Image:Greenpeace action at Nestle headquarters in Vevey.jpg
- 66 Dessins d'ATTAC
- 67 Copyright, sources and licences
- 68 Email
- 69 Absalon.f
- 70 Image:Cedip.gif
- 71 Logo sur wiki
- 72 Geneva
- 73 Image:ThaliaSodi.jpg
- 74 Source d'illustrations
- 75 Image:WamboLogoSmall.png et Image:Wambo-screenshot-feb-15-2007.png
- 76 Deletion
Why did you delete this Image?. I took it myself at this year's Berlinale an licensed it Cc-by-sa-2.5. So it is neither a press photo nor the wrong source or any other kind of copyvio!
Please restore that image --Martin Kraft 12:35, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
I have the original of all my diapositive. ¿What more you need to known I'm the photogropher of all them?. Regards--Jorval 02:03, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
I noticed that you deleted this image as a copyvio. Can you please explain? The image was uploaded by the subject, who declared her ownership of the image and agreed to the CC by SA license. How is that a copyvio? --Elonka 03:07, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
- Ok I restored the image. Yann 06:56, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks. --Elonka 07:04, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
Anarchy of deletion
Secondly, you did not remove or put a notice of deletion on slovenian wp, so the pages are now not ok.
Thirdly, I am the author of those two pics, as well as author of majority of slovenian people images. If you are so kind to tell me on what ground you determined my work as copyvio???????????
So, the next time you erase something I put on Commons, be so kind, please leave me a notice.
Best wishes for your administratorship, --Ziga 12:52, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
Cher Monsieur Yann, je comprends pas porquoi vous avez eliminé le dessin obtenu du journal online 20minutos.es, ou il se expresse clairement qu'ils aient la license Creative Commons: [] comme vous pouves voir ici. C'est pas copyvio, monsieur, et c'etait clairement explainé.
Vous n'avez pas laissé des notices. Et I'm gonna complain to the others librarians if tthis goes on like that. Merci Beaucoup. Afrox 14:06, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
- This is a screenshot of a tv program. This is copyrighted by the makers of the tv program, and you cannot license an image of which you do not have the rights. -- Bryan (talk to me) 15:58, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
Please have a look at the Logs of Image:JosephineBakerBurlesque.JPG. I am utterly confused about what is going on: a whole gaggle of administrators are all over it without properly explaining what is going on.
19:32, 2 February 2007 I uploaded that figure; artist is Walery, no shadow of a doubt about that, source is properly identified. Later on I decided that the original version, uploaded by Maksim on 14:25, 25 March 2006 (and deleted on 21:38, 20 January 2007 by Fred Chess) was actually better than mine, so I reverted to that. If you look carefully at Maksim's old version it actually shows Walery's signature in the lower right corner, so there is no doubt that that version comes from Walery as well. Fernande 14:34, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
- I just deleted an old version of bad quality which is not used any more. Regards, Yann 14:37, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I thought that the old version was better than the new one. Fernande 14:43, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
Why do you delete my own map?
I am sure you do a great job patrolling the Commons area, but in the case of the map I posted in the páramos (Spanish) page, your deletion was unnecessary and somewhat rude. I did not recieve any notice related to it and the map, which is contained in a book I and two coleagues published years go and over which we have all the rights (we draw it from our own data), has been removed twice. Please leave it there since it is basic information and, I repeat, we are NOT violating any right.
You added a no source template to this picture. In what form am I supposed to include the source? The source is:
and the license certainly is not fake, the user "dardas" released the picture into the public domain on the Hebrew Wikipedia. Also, notifying me that you're adding this tag would've been a nice thing to do.
- Is it okay now? Yonatanh 19:45, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
Accueil et dévanagari
Merci pour ton accueil, Yann. J'avais eu un petit souci avec la dévanagari car je voyais le matra du "i court" placé après l'akshara. Tout est maintenant rentré dans l'ordre avec la nouvelle police de caractères que j'ai installée, aussi tu peux oublier le message que je t'avais laissé sur le Wiktionnaire français. Cordialement --Yun 19:53, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
Pourquoi donc effacer les images d'album de Muse que je viens d'uploader en précisent pourtant les sources ? Rigil 20:37, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the hello.
That's what I said.
Why do you think this is a copyvio? I took it myself today. Recury 03:34, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, obviously the logo isn't mine. But the photo of the can is because I took it. You're allowed to take photos of copyrighted things, you know. That's why the hundreds of other photos in the soft drink category haven't been deleted. Recury 03:53, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
WHY? Please help!!
I have been uploading highquality images that I OWN. They are not on a public website otherwise.
I have been tagging the images as self, attribution share alike 2.5 licensing. I have sent the appropriate permissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The images are deleted repaetedly by you.
What am I doing wrong? I think I am following the instructions precisely.
Drewk 04:59, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
Róisín Murphy image
Thanks for the welcome, but why did you delete the image i uploaded - Image:Roisin Murphy Orange Music Haifa 2005 01.jpg?
I took this picture myself and i marked it as GFDL/CC-BY.
What's wrong? --Amir E. Aharoni 17:48, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
You keep sayin "no source, no valid licence" from my uploaded picture "Image:TomTom.jpg". That picture is my own work (I took it myself) and there is no problem with licence. That picture was similar than other TomTom-picture "Image:TomTomOne.jpg" , what thing make this picture correct, it's similar! Argus fin 20:44, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome
Haha, that was surprising. It took 6 months as a member here, but I finally got a welcome notice; thanks. SG 03:10, 6 February 2007 (UTC)
I took that picture, ask first No puedes llegar y borrar la foto, esa wea es una roteria, avisa primero a quien la subio--Emilio Kopaitic 03:57, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
Merci de m'avoir souhaité la bienvenue
Bonjour Yann, je vous remercie de m'avoir accueilli sur ce projet Commons. Meilleures salutations. --Sarvaturi 22:32, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
Question about Wikimedia Commons policy on uploading of images
It seems that the editor who uploaded that image has also uploaded a number of autopsy images of the same subject. As labeled — with figure numbers, it seems that to also be from figure 11, just cropped of the same report as above; though the editor has attributed them to a public domain source.
- Apparent source: "Investigation of the Death of Colonel James Sabow, USMC" by Bryan R. Burnett  (PDF file) ERcheck 03:22, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
I have a question on policy. In addition to the copyright issues, the images are in bad taste with no apparent use other than to try to advance the editor's cause, but I don't find that as a criteria for deletion here.
The editor has said that it is his mission to find "justice" for the subject, stated on his English Wikipedia user page. If uploaded to Wikipedia, it would be appropriate to nominate them for media for deletion. What is the policy here? ERcheck 03:21, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- My policy question — does Commons have a policy analogous to English Wikipedia's policy against propaganda/advocacy. ERcheck 04:10, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for the answer. ERcheck 04:52, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
J'aimerais savoir pourquoi vous avez supprimé mes images (Image:Vivien.jpg et Image:Nicole.jpg) il ne me semble pas avoir créer de problème particulier et si c'est le cas ce n'est pas intentionnel du tout, étant un nouvel utilisateur de wikimedia je ne connais pas encore toutes les subtilités d'importation de fichier, peut-être me serais-je embrouillé dans les licences?
En espérant avoir une réponse rapidement, merci de votre intérêt. À bientôt.
Thanks for deleting that screenshot. (Kerry_beagle_suche)--Freiermensch 16:54, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
It has the source
Hi Yann, You delete the image that i provide source for it ? --Ali1986 18:03, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- This image (Image:Mazandaran_TV_logo.jpg) and this source (http://www.maz-tv.blogfa.com/Photo/maz-tv.jpg) I am sure it is free to use, since they upload it in public domain, to promoting their channel --Ali1986 18:09, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- If i get the permission from them, How can i making you sure that i don't violate the copyright ? --Ali1986 18:18, 8 February 2007 (UTC)--
- This image (Image:Mazandaran_TV_logo.jpg) and this source (http://www.maz-tv.blogfa.com/Photo/maz-tv.jpg) I am sure it is free to use, since they upload it in public domain, to promoting their channel --Ali1986 18:09, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Deletion of images in Category:Unknown
Hi, these images should not be speedily deleted until one full week has elapsed for having no source/license information. If the image is a clear copyright violation then deleting it on sight is OK; but if its not clear then the uploader has a 1 week grace period to provide that information. This is a gentle reminder of the relevant deletion guidelines, some of the images you have deleted in your current run should have been kept for a few more days.--Nilfanion 20:56, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- When you delete images before the week is up you should say why you are deleting them. There is nothing wrong with deleting the images "early", and it should be encouraged. What is wrong is deleting them for having no source/license. You delete them because they are probable copyvios, not because they are unsourced; that might be a subtle difference but it is important. Read the comments surrounding this one - that is why the weeks grace is important.--Nilfanion 22:47, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- No, that is exactly the wrong thing to do. If you cannot be sure it is a copyvio, assume good faith and not delete until after the week has passed; it only antagonises people (like the comments immediately around this thread). If the uploader in question has a BAD track record, then its becomes reasonable to assume that the images are copyvios; deleting as such becomes reasonable. Waiting for a week before deleting bad images doesn't hurt Commons significantly, but deleting possibly good images fast can.--Nilfanion 23:03, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- Hi Yann, I discussed this with Nilfanion over email, he hasn't replied yet. I hope we can find a common ground to agree on over email. cheers, pfctdayelise (说什么?) 05:05, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
This image you have deleted was widely used in Slovenian Wikipedia in the template sl:predloga:politician-stub. Even if it did not have any source and licence tag listed, you should have notified us of this or at least remove it from the template. Please, be more considerate in the future. Some Slovenian editors have already started complaining they will avoid using Commons. --Eleassar (t/p) 22:11, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Hello Yann, why did you remove my photo Auteur_stefaan_van_laere.jpg? Put it back please, it'sm y own picture and I have the rights on that photo! With kind regards, Stefaan Van Laere
Bonjour, j'ai mis cette image en demande de suppression Commons:Deletion requests/Image:Sétif Algérie.jpg, mais je pense plutôt qu'elle devrait être supprimée directement (gros copyvio de Yann Arthus Bertrand signalé sur fr). Merci P-e 08:05, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- Merci P-e 14:12, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
Good morning dear Yann.. The image of xenomorph isn't mine... I found it in en.wiki at voice xenomorph.. Usually I upload image from other wikipedies and I copy the licence that are present in that wikipedies... In any way all the images that i upload are legaly... Unfortunately I don't know english so good.. kiss User talk:Flavio.brandani
M1lan - blocked
Hello Yann, you blocked the User "M1lan" with IP 126.96.36.199 (Blocking ID #3127). But why? The reason you entered was given as "uploads copyvios after warning" - but all these Images are owned by him - except for the sponsoring-banners, for which we have the permission to use them on our website and in other contents.
For M1lan there is no possibility to contact you neither so he asked me to do this here. He doesn’t know what is the matter to you, but he exactly knows what he does with HIS images und stuff. Please contact him in ICQ (480316558), MSN, Skype or by mail - email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> - he is just interested to clean that up…
hey, I have added many photos, but us have been cleared. how I can put them? ... sorry, my english is not perfect User:Luna90
why did you delete the picture of Berend Breitenstein? As I wrote (in the picture) I have the written permission by Berend Breitenstein himself to use pictures of him in Wikipedia. Einundachtzig
- Thank you for undeleting the picture. The written permission is in german. Is this a problem? --Einundachtzig 16:50, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- I've send the permission to email@example.com. --Einundachtzig 17:17, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
Hello Yann. I have uploaded an image, that I found on the Hebrew Wikipedia, upto the commons, in order to re-use it at the Arabic wikipedia. I've licened it as GFDL by mistake (I was told by some user that its liscence was fair use on the Hebrew Wikipedia). So what do you think I shall do now? Can I just change its liscence? Here is the original file. Thanks. --TheEgyptian 16:48, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- OK...so what do you think is the best to be done about that file I've uploaded? --TheEgyptian 17:06, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
And what are these "proper" permission? Forgive, but really I learn ;) --Wookie90 07:28, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
Hi. you deleted my picture of a logo of the german bank "Merck Finck & Co" (MF_LOGO.GIF). I have a permission of the company, to use the picture for a article about the bank on wikipedia.de. how should i save the picture on wikipedia and what kind of license should i use, so the picture will not be deleted anymore? the company also allowed to use the other pictures to delete. the animated gif-file i created myself, using these pictures. how about them? thanks for an answer! Dallimfc
|Image deletion warning||Image:Senegal2.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue. If the file is up for deletion because it has been superseded by a superior derivative of your work, consider the notion that although the file may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new file.
--Patricia.fidi 10:59, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
These icons were my authorship...--Wookie90 14:57, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
Say me I which licence have to mark to nobody canceled my icons :)--Wookie90 16:41, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
Tobin Bell: Image:Tobinbellgfdl.PNG
Mind telling me how my Tobin Bell picture was a copy vio when the taker of its photo gave me permission to use it??--CyberGhostface 19:06, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'll send the permission to the e-mail.--CyberGhostface 20:29, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
Please stop deleting the images I upload
Since I am taking them right away from another article published in the WikiPedia and I'm anyway providing the sources that the author of that article gave. Royromualdo
Je voudrais simplement porter à votre connaissance que l'image en question a été tirée d'un documentaire télévisé, il ne s'agit donc en aucune manière d'une image que j'aurais enregistrée subrepticement, j'en suis l'auteur et c'est la raison pour laquelle je l'ai enregistrée sous la licence GFDL. Amicalement Massacre 8 mai 194512:46, 13 février 2007 (UTC)
Vandal if you are there!
- Sorry should be dealt with be the time you get this - thanks --Herby talk thyme 15:33, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
Bonjour, vous auriez pu attendre un peu avant d'effacer le logo ASNL. Je dois modifier une dizaine de pages (inter.) qui sont maintenant sans image... Wikig | talk to me | 17:05, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'll try. My Spanish is a bit rusty. --Iamunknown 23:39, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
You've wrote "No copyrighted images please" on User_talk:Kamilbaranski#Copyright. I assume that it was about 'Pilichowski Band - obrazek-plakat.jpg', which You probably deleted few minutes ago. The thing is that I'm not able to edit 5 descriptions at the same time. And it would be nice if you'd wait few minutes for a reply or anything. For every picture, I've uploaded, I have a permission.
On following pages User_talk:Kamilbaranski, Image_talk:Pilichowski_Band_-_obrazek-plakat.jpg. And I still don't think You're right, but we can discuss about it. I'd prefer by email - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for the welcome message! ONUnicorn 16:58, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
The author gave me his permission to use the book cover to illustrate the article about him and his work on the Wikipedia.
I made that statement on the license information. So please, in this particular situation, concerning the Image:Aformuladedeus.jpg, do not delete the image.
- The same permission was given concerning the other books of the author José Rodrigues dos Santos. I already sent the e-mail exchange between me and the author. Of course, the info is in portuguese. But the writer express clearly his permission to use the book covers and his own photo on the Wikipedia.
- Steelman msg 18:35, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
Thank you very much. I don't speak English very well. I'm Polish. Diveks 22:12, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
Seal of University of Chile
Good afternoon: I am User:Xarucoponce, the autor of former file Image:Escudo_de_la_Universidad_de_Chile.png, that you has deleted. I write you because I think that you don't know that the University of Chile seal has much than seventy years, and in my country Chile (and I believe in several countries) when a creation is older than this date and it has not survival heirs the creation is for universal use. Therefore, it must not have problem for to upload the seal image in wikimedia.
Font:Page about post-office stamps for University of Chile (In spanish. In this page says that the present quarteled shield became for the Hall Honor, once concluded the works of construction of the Central House, in 1874 and To 1893, the Rector Diego Barros Arana fixed the distribution of colors according to which they characterize internationally to each faculty. )
PS: Please, if you can, respond me in Spanish, because I don't speak English.
Hi, why did you deleted those two photos? I asked the photographer for a permission and he answered I could use it wherever I want. And I wrote it (in German)! And what are with the photos Image:Chris_McCormack.jpg and Image:DAFanszene.jpg and Image:Nas(Rapper).jpg? What did/do I make wrong and what have I to make better? --TimDA 14:05, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Salut, pourquoi est-ce-que vous avez supprimé ces deux photos? J'ai demandé au photographe pour une autorisation et il est me dit que je peux utiliser tout son photos partout. Et j'ai écrit ca (en Allemand)! Et qu'est-ce qu'on se passe avec des photos Chris_McCormack.jpg et DAFanszene.jpg et Nas(Rapper).jpg? Qu'est-ce que j'ai fait/je fais faux et qu'est-ce que je doît faire mieux? --TimDA 14:18, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for your answer. My last two questions: 1. The owner of http://www.neuesboelle.de is a friend of mine and he took the photographs so that I can use them for banners and other homepages (like Wikipedia). So is that enough or do you need a personal permission from the owner of the site? 2. (Where) c/Can I see whether a photo from another website is saved by a copyright?--TimDA 19:02, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for the welcome message.--FocalPoint 13:33, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for your welcome message. Greets from China--Lastman 12:14, 6 February 2007 (UTC)
Servus! Thank you for your welcome. --wg 10:15, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
Hello Yann - you dleted SFEC-Googe.jpg, whilst the image may be (C) google, which I doubt, it was posted simply to show they had missed the L of goog'L'e in their valentine day header, as the word spells googe and not google it may not be (c)... Merlin-UK 17:45, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, I'm positive that the copyrights to the image are definitely owned by Google and possibly an artist working for Google. --Iamunknown 17:09, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
Sorry for that!
--Maneco 16:14, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
I'd like to know why this image has been deleted, being that it is of public domain for whatever use. I happen to know the copyright holders for this image, and they agree that it's OK for me to use it where I intended...
Twice I have had the image bert_petersen.jpg deleted from the commons. There are simply no images of this person available under GNU or any other free license. I have sought and recieved permission from the owner to use the image as I see fit. Explain the deletion, or what I will need to do in order to keep the image from being deleted. Again I stress that the image has been released for free use. Your prompt response will be appreciated. --Coldbourne 21:42, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
Sorry, I think I made some mistakes in uploading some of my photos for my Picos de Europa project. I will try to solve it as soon as possible. Thanks, Davidfase
Bonsoir! Je vous rappelle que les noms des catégories des villes doivent être écrits/crées avec leur toponyme en anglais, c'est pour cela que les fichiers que vous avez téléchargé dans la catégorie Genève ont été transférés à la catégorie Geneva. Merci bien de télécharger les nouveaux dossiers concernant la ville de Genève dans la catégorie Geneva. Mes meilleures salutations et bonne fin de dimanche. Aliman5040 19:19, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
- Pour les villes internationales il est fort recommendé d'utiliser le toponyme anglais. voir: Vienna au lieu de Wien, Rome au lieu de Roma, Tokyo au lieu de Tōkyō, Berne au lieu de Bern, Mexico City au lieu de Ciudad de México, etc... Genève faisant partie des celles-ci, devrait avoir sa catégorie en anglais. Aliman5040 19:44, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
You might like to have a look at the FP discussion at Commons:Featured picture candidates/Silvereye - Zosterops lateralis to see if you want to review your vote. --MichaelMaggs 23:11, 19 February 2007 (UTC)
Ji Yann, recently you put in my discussion that no copyright pictires, maybe it was my mistake. Because the pictures I had I took them from en.wikipedia.org and when I selected the copyright I put "opyright but with authorization of any use". Is it ok if I take the images from Wikipedia? Can you restore my images? Thanks and Greetings. --LordTomas0:08, 20 February 2007
Your comment regarding Image:באקפנהיים.jpg
I didn't took that image from a web page. It was created by a friend of mine as a gift. I am the only one who has the original source.--Drall 07:44, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
But wikimedia is not a commercial use... Jamcib 19:54, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- OK, je peux demander à greenpeace une autorisation. Mais si je l'obtiens comment je la mentionne dans wikimédia? Il n'y a pas de bandeau prévu à cet effet et qu'est ce qu'il prouve que j'ai réellement demandé? Salutations, Jamcib 20:08, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, j'ai fais la demande... on verra ce qu'il en est... Merci, Jamcib 20:39, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
Les dessins de Titom sur le site d'ATTAC ne sont malheureusement disponibles que sous une licence qui n'est pas compatible avec Commons. Dommage, je les aime bien. Il faut donc les effacer, à moins que Titom donne son accord pour une licence différente. Cordialement, Yann 23:13, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- Oui, j'ai vu que Commons n'aime pas les nc. Est-ce à cause d'une éventuelle publication papier ? --La pinte 23:18, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
Copyright, sources and licences
You deleted a image that i uploaded. Please see:
- image source (www.exercito.gov.br) Click
- List of organizations GPL compatible (Exército Brasileiro) 
Please, edit my discussion page to confirm this information after your check.
I explain all this in my language on image information, if you don't undestand, its not my problem. I don't want this suposed copyvio in my count.
Thank you, Abrivio 00:38, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
You wrote: You have to provide clear source and licence to your images.
Licence: Brazilian Army work, only attribution request. GPL Compatible. pt:Wikipedia:Organizações_que_permitem_publicar_as_suas_imagens, Wikipedia Portuguese Community evalueted and aproved.
What more can I do about? Abrivio 13:28, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- Email with Brazilian Army autorization:
The image image:Forte_de_Copacabana.jpg have the same source.
I sugest a list of organizations with images license, if each user need show it for each image...
Do you want more information?--Abrivio 16:28, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- Now, I put the same banner, link for email autorization and the images address in image page. Please check. --Abrivio 16:37, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
You erased an image I uploaded, could you please explain why? I'm new to wikipedia and Commomns, so it might have been lack of information I guess, there's no copy violation since I took that picture, but I didn't mention it in the description. Anyway, Can you undelete it or something?
Mon image avait déjà été supprimée sans commentaire.
J'apprécie cette methode moins violente.
Je suis le propriétaire de cette image. je l'ai écrit partout ou j'ai pû. Je suis le responsable administratif du CEDIP. propriétaire de ce logo. J'ai inscrit dans la description
- Source : www.cedip.org/download.htm
- Auteur : Cedip
Le bandeau d'alerte me signale l'absence de source et d'auteur.
Comment puis je faire ?
Cea fait plus de 2 heures que je suis dessus.
J'en peux plus !!
Responsable administratif du CEDIP.
Auteur et Propriétaire du logo.
Logo sur wiki
Vous avez ecrit sur une autre page de discusion :
"Les logos ne sont pas autorisés sur Commons (pas de "fair use"). Cordialement, Yann 16:50, 13 February 2007 (UTC)"
Pourtant j'ai pu lire qu'une décision autorisait les logos depuis décembre.
De plus, Comment ont été autorisé les pages avec logo comme FFESSM, PADI, MICROSFT, et bien d'autres.
Je suis novice et je ne comprends pas comment faire. Merci
Just to let you know, Orgullobot, at least for now, won't be making any category moves to or from categories that contain the word "Geneva". I think you guys have taken this too far, and I don't really care who's right. You should work it out before using a bot to change the category. It's inefficient otherwise, if nothing else.--Orgullomoore 19:10, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for your message. Please explain me what kind of license should I select from the list, because I couldn't find it. The image I uploaded is from Thalia.com (I put the direct link to the source), and the webmaster (copyright holder) allows to use the images from Thalia.com with indication of the source. You can see here the e-mail of permission of Thalia.com webmaster in order to use the picture. Please help me what to do, because I have the same problem at any Wikipedias I'm registered at. I also requested the permission from email@example.com and I put the ticket # I received. I thought it should be enough, but if not, please help me what to do. Thanks in advance. --TheMexican 19:11, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for you help. At last somebody told me this, because in the other Wikipedias they just put me those copyright templates and warnings, but noone was able to explain me what kind of "licence" I needed. Thanks again! Best regards --TheMexican 19:40, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
Bonjour, je ne puis répondre à votre question concernant votre question, concernant les sources de mes images, qu'en vous disant que j'en suis l'auteur. Vous n'aurez pas été sans remarquer qu'i s'agit de dessins: en fait je suis dessinateur amateur et j'aime bien créer des ilustrations didactiques. Peut-être dois-je signer mes créations? Ou ajouter au descriptif de plus amples informations? Je reste à votre disposition pour d'autres renseignements éventuels. Merci d'avance! Jp.negre 04:57, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
- Oups! je me rends compte que j'avais complétement oublié de vous remercier pour votre sympathique accueil; je m'en voudrais de ne pas réparer cet oubli. Cordialement Jp.negre 05:03, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Bonjour, j'aimerais savoir pourquoi ces deux images ont été supprimées. Je les ai prises sur le meme article Wambo mais sur le wikipedia anglais. Peut etre un manque d'informations sur la source et la licence ?
Description=Logo Wambo Inc.
Date=17 février 2007
Permission=GNU Free Documentation Licence
Pouvez vous m'eclairer sur ce que je dois faire pour que ces deux images soient autorisées. Merci d'avance. A bientot. User:MegaSmax
Ok, je viens de voir :
- Ces images appartiennent à la société Wambo. Une permission de cette société est nécessaire pour pouvoir déposer ces imagessur Commons. Êtes-vous responsable de cette société ? Cordialement, Yann 12:35, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Je ne suis pas resposable de cette société. Je vais obtenir cette permission en fin d'apres-midi, sous quelle forme celle-ci doit vous etre envoyée, que dois-je faire ? Merci d'avance. A bientot
The album cover I uploaded qualifies under fair use, and is even used on the English Wikipedia. So please, do not remove it without a warning, it is legal. Skander 16:07, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Also, the chess king image has been released to the public domain; please do not delete it. Skander 18:34, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Hey, stop deleting all my images without notifying me or discussing! The Telegraaf-image was a very small part cut from a logo with extra painting added, CREATED BY ME. This has no copyright at all. Skander 19:54, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Could you please stop reverting my changes REPEATEDLY without discussing it first? Don't start an edit war! Skander 22:21, 24 February 2007 (UTC)