More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Bonjour, tu as supprimer l'image car dit que je n'ai pas le droit mais l'artiste lui même que je connais m'a donné l'autorisation de publier la photo de l'oeuvre pour la création de cette page. J'ai donc mis l'image sous licence en suivant la procédure mais suite à ta suppression je ne peux pas envoyé ma demande pour qu'elle soit republiée.
Comment dois- je faire car j'ai vraiment besoin que l'image s'affiche sur la page. Merci
Finalement c'est bon je viens d'envoyé la demande de permission j'attend la réponse merci
- @V. F Inès: Hi, thanks for writing. I don’t doubt that you took the picture and the artist gave you permission. The issue is that the artwork is clearly a derivative work of a copyrighted animated character, Ralph Wiggum, whose copyright belongs to the creators of ‘The Simpsons’. In a case like this, the owner of the original character also owns the rights to the derivative works. You can read a fuller explanation at Commons:Œuvre dérivée. Ytoyoda (talk) 23:26, 27 June 2018 (UTC)
Ytoyoda Bonjour. Merci de ta réponse mais je ne comprends toujours pas même après avoir lu les procédures pour ce que je dois faire et comment le faire pour pouvoir publier cette image sur la page. Thank you for your help. V. F Inès (talk) 13:00, 28 June 2018 (UTC)V. F Inès
File tagging File:HK Martin - logo.png
Hi, I received the permission to use this picture directly from the club deputy. There is no webpage with license information because we are communicating directly. I have to experience with uploading pictures to wikipedia so please tell me what to do. Think about the fact that this is ice-hockey club. They like if the logo is used publically. Here is the press conference where they publically revealed their logo few days ago (http://www.hokejportal.net/?q=clanok/hk-martin-predstavil-muzstvo-aj-vizie-tim-povedie-trener-spisak/83294). It is in Slovak language unfortunately, but you cannot expect English communication, because it is just a small local club. —Preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 08:21, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
- @Okorec: It’s okay if they can’t communicate in English. If they send the license declaration to Commons:OTRS in the local language (is it Slovak?), there will be a volunteer who either understand the language or can use machine translation. Ytoyoda (talk) 10:39, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
- @Ytoyoda: Sorry but this is too much unnecessary work for me. I just wanted to do something small for community and make the wikipedia page for newly established club. I have no time to be an intermediary for discussions and explanations about this. You can delete the picture and if they want, they will upload it themselves. Thanks!
File:FIFA Women's World Cup trophy (16276997353).jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
- Also affected:
La imagen File:Estadio Evo Morales Ayma - Ivirgarzama.png es de libre uso
La imagen File:Estadio Municipal de El Alto.jpg no es de ESPN http://www.espn.com.br/noticia/712167_4-095m-acima-do-nivel-do-mar-conheca-o-estadio-de-r-26-5-milhoes-que-sera-um-pesadelo-para-brasileiros-na-libertadores si no que es del periodico La Razon mira http://www.la-razon.com/marcas/Alto-inaugura-moderno-estadio_0_2747725210.html que por sierto tambien es d libre uso
Las otras dos imagenes son de mi propiedad
- @Andres Espinoza Encinas: If you disagree with any deletion decision, you can contact the admin who made the decision or make an undeletion request at COM:UD.
- File:Estadio Evo Morales Ayma - Ivirgarzama.png - the image was published on another website first, so it requires an COM:OTRS ticket. Also, when you claim that an image is free for use, you have to show evidence of the free license.
- File:Estadio Municipal de El Alto.jpg - you’re right that the image doesn’t belong to ESPN. It belongs to Agencia Boliviana de Información, and I don’t see any evidence that ABI images are few.
- If you do own the other images, please help reviewers verify the source information. I see that a few of the images come from Facebook. Can you provide the Facebook links? Ytoyoda (talk) 00:00, 18 July 2018 (UTC)