More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
File:Dezful Sasanid Bridge Night.jpg
Hi, I received the permission issue message for upload this picture. This picture is mine and myself capture it.
La imagen File:Estadio Evo Morales Ayma - Ivirgarzama.png es de libre uso
La imagen File:Estadio Municipal de El Alto.jpg no es de ESPN http://www.espn.com.br/noticia/712167_4-095m-acima-do-nivel-do-mar-conheca-o-estadio-de-r-26-5-milhoes-que-sera-um-pesadelo-para-brasileiros-na-libertadores si no que es del periodico La Razon mira http://www.la-razon.com/marcas/Alto-inaugura-moderno-estadio_0_2747725210.html que por sierto tambien es d libre uso
Las otras dos imagenes son de mi propiedad
- @Andres Espinoza Encinas: If you disagree with any deletion decision, you can contact the admin who made the decision or make an undeletion request at COM:UD.
- File:Estadio Evo Morales Ayma - Ivirgarzama.png - the image was published on another website first, so it requires an COM:OTRS ticket. Also, when you claim that an image is free for use, you have to show evidence of the free license.
- File:Estadio Municipal de El Alto.jpg - you’re right that the image doesn’t belong to ESPN. It belongs to Agencia Boliviana de Información, and I don’t see any evidence that ABI images are few.
- If you do own the other images, please help reviewers verify the source information. I see that a few of the images come from Facebook. Can you provide the Facebook links? Ytoyoda (talk) 00:00, 18 July 2018 (UTC)
In the future, I would appreciate it if you used CropTool to crop images. This tool allows users to crop images already on Commons without having to download the images. It also makes sure that, if necessary, the file has already passed license review. It also properly links the images to one another, in case an issue with them comes up later. Elisfkc (talk) 16:06, 24 July 2018 (UTC)
- @Elisfkc: Uh, which image are you referring to? Literally 4 of my 5 most recent uploads are CropTool results. Ytoyoda (talk) 16:08, 24 July 2018 (UTC)
We have full rights to this image, I have credited the photographer as well. Please do not delete this image.
- @Ivi.chin: If the photographer has released copyright, either the photographer or your organization needs to submit a statement to COM:OTRS (you'll see directions there) to verify that this is the case. That process is also required for when a photograph has been previously published elsewhere. Thanks. Ytoyoda (talk) 15:58, 7 August 2018 (UTC)