More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
- 1 Autopatrol given
- 2 File:Bowl marble 2200-200 BC, PMTh 37 0503172.jpg
- 3 Thankyou
- 4 Phylakopi
- 5 Institution:Archaeological Museum of Tionos
- 6 File:Room 4 (part) Greek Art of the Geometric and Archaic Periods, Prague Kinsky, 140704.jpg
- 7 Thank you very much !
- 8 Category:Archaic_Greek_sculptures_in_Antikenmuseum_Berlin
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 21:30, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
Dank, natürlich, dass es 2200-2000 sein. Es ist von Akrotiri, plus es ist von altkykladischen Period (End EC = EC III), und nicht von der minoischen (später).
A splendid contribution.Everyone who loves the marvel of the Greek Islands and the Graeco-Roman tradition has reason to be grateful to you.Excellent photos, fully researched and so carefully chosen. I realise how much work is involved to produce a portfolio like this and I am very impressed.Thankyou so much Notafly (talk) 20:15, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
I'm glad you liked my edits, Zde! Phylakopi categories were terribly messed up, so I tried to organise them a bit. They are still messy, but a little better. :) I also created en:Keros-Syros culture article. The Germans are way ahead in this area! :) Best wishes. Y-barton (talk) 03:59, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
|Institution:Archaeological Museum of Tionos has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this institution, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it.
Hello, I am confused about the file above. You requested to rename it to "Room 3 ...", but changed the description yourself from "Room 3" to "Room 4". So is this room 3 or room 4? --Sebari (talk) 21:34, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
Thank you very much !
- Hi Zde,
- Sorry, I don't speak Czech.
- You are doing a very great job in recategorization on ancient greek objects from greek museums, and of course I find it very interesting, because as you can see, I'm very interested in ancient greek civilization(s). I'm lucky, I've travelled in Greece several time recently, and after the AM of Rhodes and Heraklion, I'll upload soon a lot of pics from the NAMA of Athens.
- With the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion, you will have a lot of work, but I'm not sure using only the letters "AM" instead of "Archaeological Museum" is a good idea for any non specialist who want to find a picture from a museum.
- Anyway, I would like you to show you a small mistake to be corrected in the name of a category you recently created: "Category:Pyxis from George of the Dead in AM Heraklion". In my opinion, "Gorge" is the good word, and not "George" !!!
- Well, I hope you will enjoy my next pictures, even if my Pyxis is not very good !
- Thanks again,--Jebulon (talk) 09:08, 12 June 2015 (UTC)
|Category:Archaic_Greek_sculptures_in_Antikenmuseum_Berlin has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
In all cases, please do not take the category discussion personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you!