Wz. 78-09-31 120 mm gun
Wz. 78-09-31 120 mm gun (and the almost identical Wz. 78-10-31 120 mm gun) was a Polish gun manufactured in Starachowice and used by the Polish army in 1939. The gun was created in 1931 by combining an old French gun from 1878 and Russian M1909 and M1910 152 mm howitzer mouting, with various added modifications, to form a quite serviceable heavy gun.
The Polish Army had 38 of these guns in service in 1939. Of those that were captured by Germany, 24 were sent to Finland in the autumn of 1940 and were used in the 1941-1944 war against the Soviet Union.