From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Zeno and all pages with titles containing “Zeno”
The name or surname Zeno may refer to:
- Zeno of Elea, (c.490–c.430 BC), philosopher, follower of Parmenides, famed for his paradoxes.
- Zeno of Citium, (333 BC - 264 BC), founder of the Stoic school of philosophy.
- Zeno of Tarsus, (200s BC), Stoic philosopher.
- Zeno of Sidon, (1st century BC), Epicurean philosopher.
- Zeno of Rhodes, ancient Greek historian;
- Zeno (physician) (3rd and 2nd centuries BC), Greek physician
- Zeno of Cyprus (4th century), Greek physician
- Saint Zeno of Verona (4th century AD), saint
- Flavius Zeno, (c. 425–491 AD), Byzantine ruler
- The Zeno brothers (14th century AD), Nicolò Zeno and Antonio Zeno, Venetian navigators.
- Apostolo Zeno (18th century), poet and librettist for opera.
- Zeno of Bruges the alternative name for The Abyss (Marguerite Yourcenar novel)