File:Millingen H. Eirene section.jpg
|File:Millingen H Eirene section.svg is a vector version of this file. It should be used in place of this raster image when not inferior.
File:Millingen H. Eirene section.jpg File:Millingen H Eirene section.svg
For more information, see Help:SVG.
Longitudinal section of the Saint Irene church in Istanbul. From a 1912 book by Alexander van Millingen (1840-1915).
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
Derivative works of this file: Millingen H Eirene section.svg
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:55, 6 January 2006||2,284 × 1,504 (443 KB)||Marsyas||Longitudinal section of the Saint Irene church in Constantinople. By Millingen 1912. Category:Istanbul Category:Byzantine architecture|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ba.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ta.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org