|Aquarium on sister projects:|
An aquarium (plural aquariums or aquaria) is a clear-sided container in which water-dwelling plants and animals (usually fish, and sometimes invertebrates, as well as amphibians, marine mammals, and reptiles) are kept in captivity, often for public display; or it is an establishment featuring such displays.
See the principal category Aquariology.
transparent tank of water for fish and water-dwelling species
|Качване на файл|
|Състои се от|
See the gallerys in the specific categories, arranged by species, and all the information into the category pages.
- Category:Aquarium plants: seaweeds, bryophyta and fanerogamas.
Big species typical of public aquariums[редактиране]
- Category:Freshwater aquarium fishes (public aquariums): Arapaima, Polyodon, Osphronemus goramy...
- Category:Marine aquarium fishes (public aquariums): sharks, rays, tuna...
- Category:Marine aquarium aves: penguins, gulls, alcas, puffins...
- Category:Marine aquarium mammals: cetaceans, manatees, otters, seals...
To see aquarium images, go to the specific categories:
- Category:Freshwater aquariums
- Category:Marine aquariums. For specific marine aquariums, go to the subcategories Oceanariums and Reef aquariums.
Behind the scenes at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Ocean Animals Class live from Monterey.
All the images, in the Category:Public aquariums, arranged by countries and institution.