Category:British Rail Class 373
둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
- Main Wikipedia article: British Rail Class 373
English: The British Rail Class 373 train is an electric multiple unit which operates the Eurostar service from London Saint Pancras to France and Belgium. The train is essentially a long TGV, modified for use in the United Kingdom and in the Channel Tunnel. Differences include the smaller cross-section, to fit within the constrictive British loading gauge; British-designed asynchronous traction motors; and extensive fireproofing in case of fire in the tunnel. It was known as the TGV TransManche Super Train (TMST; i.e. "Cross-channel Super Train") during development up until start of service in 1993. Some shorter 16 carriage units are known as the TGV North of London (NOL) due to their initial planned affectation to the East Coast Main Line.
Class 373 is its allocation under the TOPS classification system in use in the United Kingdom. In France, it is known as the series 373000 TGV.The bulk of the units are operated by Eurostar International Limited (EIL), whereas some were also operated by SNCF, and some were operated by GNER. See British Rail Class 373 for details which TMST numbers were in use by a certain operator at a certain time.
electric multiple unit that operates Eurostar's high-speed rail service
British Rail Class 373 in new e300 livery of Eurostar in Calais-Frethun station
|다음 종류에 속함||철도 차량 종류|
|다음의 하위 개념임||전기 동력분산식 열차|
|운용 개시 날짜|
다음은 이 분류에 속하는 하위 분류 7개 가운데 7개입니다.
- ► British Rail Class 373 driving cab (14 F)
- ► British Rail Class 373 interiors (12 F)
"British Rail Class 373" 분류에 속하는 미디어
다음은 이 분류에 속하는 파일 16개 가운데 16개입니다.
- Cité du train 88.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 2.59 MB
- Class 373 North of London.png 9,610 × 188; 30 KB
- Ctrl-testing-Ashford flyover from below.jpg 1,840 × 1,232; 1,009 KB
- Ctrl-testing-Calais Frethun.jpg 1,840 × 1,232; 809 KB
- Ctrl-testing-Looking back.jpg 1,232 × 1,840; 797 KB
- E300 Class 373 Three Capitals.png 11,858 × 188; 32 KB
- Eurostar Mural.jpg 1,134 × 756; 71 KB
- Eurostar original livery on Three Capitals .png 11,858 × 188; 33 KB
- Fawkham junction.TIF 2,560 × 1,920; 14.1 MB
- GNER Class 373 North of London.png 9,610 × 188; 78 KB
- Grantham railway station MMB 08.jpg 3,904 × 2,595; 3.01 MB
- Izy 3213 - plaque de constructeur.jpg 3,206 × 1,928; 1.03 MB
- Service d'hiver en gare de Chambéry (2016).JPG 3,465 × 2,578; 3.31 MB
- SNCF Class 373 North of London.png 9,610 × 188; 30 KB
- SNCF Class 373 Three Capitals.png 11,858 × 188; 33 KB