From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Astilbe cultivars.
- In horticulture, Astilbe are divided up into 12 cultivar groups:
- Group 1: A. Arendsii Hybrida Group (A.H.)
- Group 2: A. Astilboides Hybrida Group (A.)
- Group 3: A. Pumila Hybrida Group (P.H.)
- Group 4: A. Crispa Hybrida Group (C.H.)
- Group 5: A. Hybrid Group (H.)
- Group 6: A. Japonica Hybrida Group (J.H.)
- Group 7: A. Lemoine Hybrida Group (L.H.)
- Group 8: A. Rosea Hybrida Group (R.H.)
- Group 9: A. Simplicifolia Hybrida Group (S.H.)
- Group 10: A. Taquetii Group (T.)
- Group 11: A. Thunbergii Hybrida Group (T.H.)
- Group 12: A. Glaberrima Hybrida Group (G.H.)
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
Media in category "Astilbe cultivars"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.