From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Belcaro — a mansion formerly atop Black Oak Ridge in the Fountain City district of Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Built in 1923 by Knoxville judge Hugh Lawson McClung (1858–1936), in an Italianatte style designed by architects James Chillman and Albert Gredig. The gardens were designed by landscape architect Ralph Griswold and McClung's daughter, Ellen.
- The house was demolished in 1996 due to structural issues. It was named after the Castello di Belcaro in Siena, Italy.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Belcaro (Knoxville)"
This category contains only the following file.