Category:Bunte Götter exhibition
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Works presented in the international exhibition Bunte Götter (“Colored Gods”), organized by Vinzenz Brinkmann (Liebieghaus Skulpturensammlung Frankfurt) and Raimund Wünsche (Munich Glyptothek) in 2003, and shown the first time 2003 in Munich, later shown at 13 other places in seven countries (Germany, Denmark, Italy, Greece, Turkey, USA, Spain, Netherlands):
- Munich in 2003/04 (Glyptothek; 16. December 2003 - 29.February 2004)
- Copenhagen (Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek)
- Rome (Vatican Museums)
- Istanbul in 2006
- Athens in 2007 (National Archaeological Museum)
- Hamburg in 2007 (Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe; 4. April - 1. July 2007)
- Cambridge in 2007/08 as Gods in Color: Painted Sculpture of Classical Antiquity (Arthur M. Sackler Museum of the Harvard University; 22. September 2007 - 20. January 2008)
- Los Angeles in 2008 as part of the Exhebition Color of Life (J. Paul Getty Museum; 6. March - 23. June 2008)
- Frankfurt am Main in 2009 (Liebieghaus; - 15. February 2009)
- Kassel in 2009 (Antikensammlung in the Museum Schloss Wilhelmshöhe; 6. March - 1. June 2009)
- Berlin in 2010 (Antikensammlung in the Pergamonmuseum; 13. July - 3. October 2010)
Since 2005 all exhebitions were organized by the local museum and the Stiftung Archäologie.(Note: copyright status of these images in somehow under dispute. Please read more about it in the "Discussion" page.)
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Bunte Götter exhibition in Tübingen (7 F)
Media in category "Bunte Götter exhibition"
This category contains only the following file.
- Semper Parthenon 1.jpg