Category:Caledonian Bank, Inverness

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The former head office of the Caledonian Bank is at 9-11 High Street, in Inverness, Scotland. It was built in 1847, and is a Category A listed building. The bank later merged with the Bank of Scotland. The building is now 'The Caledonian' pub, part of the Smith & Jones chain.

Media in category "Caledonian Bank, Inverness"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.