The Changi Museum (formerly the Old Changi Prison Chapel and Museum) is located in Changi, Singapore. The museum first opened in 1988 with a replica of the Old Changi Prison Chapel that had been built by Australian and British prisoners of war (POWs) in Changi Prison in 1944, which was shipped to Australia at the end of World War II and later reconstructed in Duntroon, Canberra. When Changi Prison was later expanded, the chapel and museum were relocated to a new site one kilometre away and were officially relaunched on 15 February 2001.
Media in category "Changi Museum"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.