Category:Civic Club (Estonian House)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The former Civic Club, now the New York Estonian House at 243 East 34th Street between Second and Third Avenues in the Kips Bay neighborhood of Manhattan, New York, was built in 1898-1899 and was designed by Thomas A. Gray in the Beaux-Arts style. It was designated a NYC landmark in 1978. (Source: Designation Report)


US-NationalParkService-ShadedLogo.svg

This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 82003372
More images


Media in category "Civic Club (Estonian House)"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.