Category:Concrete deck arch bridges
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: This type of bridge comprises an arch where the deck is completely above the arch. The area between the arch and the deck is known as the spandrel. If the spandrel is solid, usually the case in a masonry or stone arch bridge, the bridge is called a closed-spandrel arch bridge. If the deck is supported by a number of vertical columns rising from the arch, the bridge is known as an open-spandrel arch bridge.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Great Bridge of Hrazdan (7 F)
- ► Hasankeyf Bridge (14 F)
- ► Ponte Infante D. Henrique (47 F)
- ► Luten arch bridges (9 C, 3 F)
- ► Most T. G. Masaryka (Kralupy) (18 F)
- ► Taushubetsu Bridge (14 F)
- ► Đurđevića Tara Bridge (22 F)
Media in category "Concrete deck arch bridges"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Amel-Born Viadukt.jpg
- Bridge in Deh Sabz.jpg
- Carroll Avenue Bridge...
- Daisan Otofuke River b...
- Freda access.jpg
- Hibikibasi 01.jpg
- Kobe April 12.jpg
- Lago balneario Aguas S...
- Puente Embalse Río Te...
- Stavba mostu u Sokolov...