Category:Cromer railway station
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Main Wikipedia article: Railway stations in Cromer
English: Cromer railway station in Norfolk, England. It as "Cromer Beach" on 16 June 1887 and was renamed "Cromer" on the closure of Cromer High station. It is on the Bittern Line from Norwich to Sheringham between Roughton Road and West Runton, but as it is a terminal station all trains have to reverse to continue their journey.
Media in category "Cromer railway station"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- 101658 at Cromer.jpg
- 16.06.08 Cromer 156.42...
- At the end of the plat...
- Cromer station geograp...
- Here ends the Bittern...
- MandGN Joint Railway s...
- Old railway signal pos...
- View west along railwa...