Category:Deaths in childbirth
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Notable women who died during childbirth or of pregnancy complications (e.g. eclampsia or puerperal fever).
|This category is being discussed in accordance with Commons' Categories for discussion policies. This nomination is part of a discussion of several related categories. This does not mean that any of the pages or files in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► Pauline Gower (5 F)
- ► Louise of Great Britain (16 F)
- ► Margaret of Austria (1584-1611) (1 C, 1 P, 21 F)
- ► Margaret Theresa of Spain (2 C, 1 P, 12 F)
- ► Adelaide of Austria (1 C, 16 F)
- ► Maria Antonia of Austria (4 F)
- ► Maria Manuela, Princess of Portugal (5 F)
- ► Maria of Montferrat (3 F)
- ► Maria Teresa of the Two Sicilies (1 C, 18 F)
- ► Infanta Maria Teresa Rafaela of Spain (3 C, 1 P, 21 F)
- ► Mumtaz Mahal (2 C)
- ► Princess Luisa of Naples and Sicily (1 C, 12 F)
- ► Minnie Warren (8 F)
- ► Barbara Zápolya (9 F)
Media in category "Deaths in childbirth"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.