Category:E. V. Haughwout Building

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

E. V. Haughwout Building at 488-492 Broadway at the corner of Broome Street in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1856-57 as the E. V. Haughwout & Co. Store and designed by John P. Gaynor with cast-iron facade manufactured by Daniel D. Badger. In 1995 the facade was restored by Joseph Pell Lombardi. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.), AiA Guide to NYC (4th ed.))

This category has been improved by the Wikipedia Takes Manhattan project.

Media in category "E. V. Haughwout Building"

The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.