The Haskell, Barker & Atwater Buildings at 18, 22 and 28 South Wabash Avenue between East Madison and East Monroe Streets in the Loop neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, were all built in 1870s and are some of the few remaining post-Chicago fire buildings remaining in the Loop. The Haskell and Barker building were built in 1875 and were designed by Wheelock & Thomas. Louis Sullivan designed a new storefront for the Barker Building in 1896, and for the Haskell Building in 1903. The Atwater Building was built in 1877 by John Mills van Osdel, Chicago's first registered architect. All three buildings become part of the Carson Pirie Scott Department Store after 1927, now the Sullivan Center, and were renovated by Harboe Architects in 2008. They were named Chicago Landmarks in 1996.