Category:Hester Rupert Art Museum
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category shows a South African Protected Site with SAHRA file reference 9/2/033/0002-536.|
English: The Old Mission Church was built in 1821 by a local missionary Society, the Graaff-Reinetse Medewerkende Sendinggenootschap. It was bought and restored by the Rupert Family and converted into an art gallery housing a collection of work by leading South African artists.