Category:Indigenous peoples of the Americas
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Indigenous peoples of the Americas are the native and aboriginal peoples of North, Central, and South America, including the Caribbean. They include the Pre-Columbian era peoples who lived in the Americas before European and African contact and the descendants of these peoples, including mixed-raced Indigenous peoples, such as the Mestizo, Métis, and others.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Indigenous people of the Americas by occupation (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Indigenous peoples of North America (25 C, 2 P, 196 F)
- ► Reductions in the Americas (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Indigenous peoples of South America (9 C, 1 P, 53 F)
- ► Virreinatos indianos (6 C)
Pages in category "Indigenous peoples of the Americas"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Indigenous peoples of the Americas"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Ancient Caribs Manioc....
- Femme Caboel, civilis...
- Graverad och handkolor...
- Guillaume Carle.JPG
- Indien Maxuruna - Indi...
- Indienne Macouchi Amaz...
- Kutenai Tales.djvu
- Le chasseur de jaguars...
- Opobalsami Orientalis...
- Osage stop series.jpg
- Poseidon taking chocol...
- Roucouyenne dansant le...
- S'asseyant par terre,...
- Statue amérindienne.JPG
- Waro Apompu (Posto Mun...