Category:Kingston upon Hull
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- This category should contain few or no images. Please migrate images added to this category to subcategories if possible - for problematic or unidentified images please use Category:Kingston upon Hull (uncategorised)
English: Kingston upon Hull, more usually referred to simply as Hull, is a city and unitary authority are within the ceremonial county of the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated on the north bank of the Humber estuary and on both sides of the en:River Hull, which flows into the River Humber.
This category has the following 39 subcategories, out of 39 total.
- ► Geography of Kingston upon Hull (3 C)
- ► Maps of Kingston upon Hull (2 C, 22 F)
- ► Night in Kingston upon Hull (1 C, 25 F)
- ► Transport in Kingston upon Hull (14 C)
- ► Views of Kingston upon Hull (4 C, 5 F)
Media in category "Kingston upon Hull"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.