Category:New York Free Circulating Library
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The New York Free Circulating Library started circulating books from a building on 36 Bond Street on March 22, 1880. By 1895, it had added five branch libraries. In February 1901, it became part of the New York Public Library. (Source: Harry M. Lydenberg, History of the New York Public Library, 1923)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "New York Free Circulating Library"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- 49 Bond Street.jpg
- Arthur Elmore Bostwick...
- Ellen M Coe.jpg
- Ellen M Coe New York F...
- NYFCL Bloomingdale Bra...
- NYFCL Bond Street Bran...
- NYFCL George Bruce Bra...
- NYFCL Harlem Branch.jpg
- NYFCL Muhlenberg Branc...
- NYFCL Norris Wing.jpg
- NYFCL Yorkville Branch...