Category:Pitcairn Island (ship, 1888)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Pitcairn Island was a three-masted steel barque, built by Russell & Co Port Glasgow (Yard No 195) for Stuart Brothers (1359 tons and length x beam x depth: 231.3 × 36.1 × 21.7 ft (70.5 × 11 × 6.6 m)). The Pitcairn Island left Wellington for London on 19 March 1906 and had fire onboard about 2000 km west of Cape Horn on 3 May. Nine seamen lost when one of two boats was never seen again. On 16 May the survivors reached Maullin on the coast of South America. A few days later the steward died from his privations. The others eventually reached Valparaiso and were taken to England on SS Oriana. 
Media in category "Pitcairn Island (ship, 1888)"
This category contains only the following file.