Category:Racquet and Tennis Club
Racquet and Tennis Club at 370 Park Avenue between East 52nd and East 53rd Streets in Midtown Manhattan, New York City was built in 1918 and was designed by William S. Richardson of McKim, Mead & White in the Italian Renaissance style. The private clubhouse has racquetball courts and one of the few court tennis courts which survive. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.), Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))
Media in category "Racquet and Tennis Club"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.