From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Safavid architecture — of the Persian Islamic Safavid Empire (1501–1736) — located in present day Iran.
- See also wikipedia (english text): Category: Safavid architecture.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
Media in category "Safavid architecture"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Safavid dynasty timeli...
- Amol City Iran -Touris...
- Ganjali Khan Bathhouse...
- Ganjali Khan Bazaar.jpg
- Schéma isfahan safavi...
- Mazandaran Province Ar...
- Molla Hassan Kashi Mau...
- Molla Hassan Kashi Shr...
- South east court side...