From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Road bridges which have only one traffic lane, despite either having been built for dual lane motor vehicle traffic, or being used as part of a road.
- Bridges that do not see general motor vehicle traffic are not included.
- See also: Category: One lane bridges.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Media in category "Single-lane bridges"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- 2008 05 25 - Holidaysb...
- Arahura River bridge.jpg
- Bridge 13 on the Hokit...
- Bridge on the Voi Rive...
- Einbreid Bru.jpg
- Hof, iceland.jpg
- Kurow State Highway 82...
- Lawrence Gabriels Gull...
- Wooden Bridge In West...