Category:Sulphur Bank Mercury Mine
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Sulphur Bank Mine is located near Clearlake Oaks, Lake County, California.
- Mercury ore was mined intermittently by underground and open-pit methods from 1873 to 1957.
- Now it is a California Historical Landmark and Superfund site.
Media in category "Sulphur Bank Mercury Mine"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Borax Lake, California...
- Bradley sign.jpg
- Diiagram minesite.jpg
- Fred Worthen Bradley.jpg
- Herman pit Clear Lake.jpg
- John A.Veatch.gif
- Panarama Sulphur Bank...
- Panorama Sulphur Bank...
- Rock piles Sulphur Ban...
- Sulphur Bank Mercury M...
- Superfund EPa sign.jpg
- Tiburcio Parrott.jpg