From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Zoroastrianism — an ancient religion and philosophy based on the teachings of prophet Zoroaster ( Zarathustra ).
- Founded before the 6th century BCE in the Greater Iran region, it served as the 'state religion' for a significant portion of the Persian people through the early 4th century CE, during the Ancient Persian Empires.
- Zoroastrianism, still practiced, was formerly among the world's largest Religions and spiritual faiths.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Zoroastrianism"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Zoroastrianism"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Ace Cinema, Rayners La...
- Amingholamali Zorastri...
- Avesta World.jpg
- Avesta, translated by...
- Bodleian J2 fol 175 Y...
- Fravahar DineBehi.jpg
- Stone record at Behist...