Commons:Batch uploading/Museum of History of Photography
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Museum of History of Photography
Museum of History of Photography contains online collection of public domain photographies within two categories: Photos and Equipment. It would be valuable for Commons and Wikipedia projects as included in:
- old cameras and camera equipment,
- historical context of geographic places,
- photographies of notable people,
- photographies by professional photographers; different techniques of photography,
- Source to upload from: http://zbiory.mhf.krakow.pl/en/
- There is an URL pattern.
- Site does not provide any API.
- What else can ease uploading?
- There are also books available at the website (scanned pages as JPG). There are sections which can be downloaded optionally: BOOKS, BULLETINS, POSTERS, CALENDARS, ARCHIVE
- Which license tag(s) should be applied?
- Public domain. The website says: "Copyright: Exhibits in the Public Domain MHF allows visitors to make full use of the digitalised images of the museum exhibits in the formats published by the Museum in the public domain on condition that the source and creators are acknowledged. The terms and conditions of the accessibility of superior quality digital images of museum exhibits are stated in The Rules of Accessibility of the MHP Collections and the Price List."
- Is there a template that could be used on the file description pages? Do you think a special template should be created?
- Geographical location:
- Inventory number:
|Assigned to||Progress||Bot name||Category|